What's new

Why are BSF men so angry?

you would have made adolf hitler and josehp Goebbels proud.
Whatever, he is a genius!! Sheikh Shakib And Major Shaheb are two diamonds of Bangladesh!!

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Why do want to know ? :angel:

You think I am a false flagger :devil:
nah! Nothing like that. You changed your name. I know that. I wanted to ask...

BSF is comprise with bunch of vege eating cowards. They only shoot, kill and harass unarmed civilians. I hope some day, near future, Bd government would be courageous enough to stand up against BSF cowardly act and unleash our BDR. I am very sure, BSF will become mule in front our beef eating lions(BDR).

False flagger Indians. ^

Why this forum has went to the gutters.

false flagger..alright..

but no way an indian....

he is deliberately attempting to malign the indians by cussing paks and chinese....

The big mac filling meat is washed with ammonia. Its got all the crap in it commonly called pink slime. Almost all the fast food burger meat patty is processed with that. If you wanna a burger, try the Angus steak. Its awesome for a $3.99 burger.

indian ...nah..probably some other country....we would not be so stupid and possess the suicidal trollin tendencies...

You are over estimating yourslef. You don't know your own lot too well !!

BSF is comprise with bunch of vege eating cowards. They only shoot, kill and harass unarmed civilians. I hope some day, near future, Bd government would be courageous enough to stand up against BSF cowardly act and unleash our BDR. I am very sure, BSF will become mule in front our beef eating lions(BDR).

The last time BDR unleashed itself..We all saw what happened. Well if you insist....lol

Back
Top Bottom