What's new

Why are British Indians wielding more power than British Pakistanis?

The world is big. Could you not find any other place or even inside Pakistan but had to run to "Whiteland"?

Are you reading my post or just acting up?
Pakistan built the dam, which flooded people's house, give no compensation. Instead, exploited the Azad Kashmir people of its resources. The farmer peasants only had one choice take a British passport and get job over there.

Here's one

Although I would agree with the point you're trying to convey and I was able to find that article only since it contained the word "bailout", a misnomer in that instance, in my opinion.

Though GoP has gone through financial distress it was never to the brink of collapse as the word bailout would suggest. It has mostly used funds to fill the gaps occuring from market fluctuations.

On the money, on both accounts.

Now clarify,

a) Was this money "given as financial assistance"? Or was it a loan subject to repayment by Pakistan with interest?

b) If it was a loan subject to repayment with interest, what favour did Pakistan incur from it? And in turn, how does it make Pakistan a poodle of the west, as you implied in your original post?

c) What imminent financial collapse did that money prevent? Good place to start looking would be what this money was used for.

Last edited:
Quite straightforward - they study hard, go to Universities and are productive unlike those who don't go to school, don't study, get radicalized and then blame 'yahoodis', racism, etc for their failed lives.
very true .

On the money, on both accounts.

Now clarify,

a) Was this money "given as financial assistance"? Or was it a loan subject to repayment by Pakistan with interest?

b) If it was a loan subject to repayment with interest, what favour did Pakistan incur from it? And in turn, how does it make Pakistan a poodle of the west, as you implied in your original post?

c) What imminent financial collapse did that money prevent? Good place to start looking would be what this money was used for.
Does Financial Assistance not come in the form of loans? If I am wrong, I have no problem admitting it. Are you saying it was not a bailout? Because multiple media outlets have reported it as one.

From a pragmatic and realistic point of view, whether UK indians are doing better than UK Pakistanis or not is of no consequence. All it means is that out of 1.4 billion indians, a small minority of them can succeed and be prosperous when they they use and take advantage of the resources, inventions and expertise of the White race. But as a race of people, indians have NEVER EVER achieved ANYTHING. That explains why 1.4 billion indians have NEVER EVER invented any advanced sciences and technologies and why india is the biggest recipient of american aid and has the highest number of severely malnourished and extremely impoverished poor people in the world:

So out of 1.4 billion indians, the best of them come to the UK and do well for themselves but that doesn't change the above reality of the indian race and nation. There are more indians than white people on this earth yet there is more poverty in india than there is in sub-saharan Africa.

PS indians are also doing better academically and economically than the White English people of the UK yet there is NO COMPARISON between the achievements of the White English race and that of the indian race.

Last edited:
It is superficial analysis. Brit indians havent produced leaders like mayor of london who is practically his own boss. Most of them work for right wing parties like tories as ministers etc - essentially glorified butlers and nothing more. But pakistanis too must do more I think. Get a little more modern maybe.

Indians worship white skin. Mirpur Pakistanis are usually the opposite. Those that do, will become an outcast. Sorry, but I can't lower my standard and dignity. Plus we live in the north, most good pay and jobs are in the south. Here in the north, Pakistanis are opening up little shops/businesses because they are tired of the bull shit job market where they know they are not going to get the jobs that they are qualified for or acquire. It is reserved for English first then Europeans than the darker races. If you do get in, the English will treat you like
sh it and expect kiss a ss mentality, or they conspire to get you fired.

Very sad. So in places like Leeds, bradford, halifax etc only small businesses and taxis are available for pakistanis ?

Very sad. So in places like Leeds, bradford, halifax etc only small businesses and taxis are available for pakistanis ?

Very sad that one group is privileged, above others even though they sometimes have fewer qualifications or too busy getting pist. Britain does not have industries like it used to, most transferred to China.

Yet they are still richer and FAR FAR BETTER OF than more than 99% of indians who are the most severely malnourished and impoverished people in the world:

Last edited:
Another thread ready for the toilet.

Pakistanis are in prominent positions of responsibility through out the UK - For example - the lord mayor of London is one of the most powerful position in the UK - happens to be Sadiq Khan.
With respect several high powered MPs in the Tory party are Indian origin. For example Rishi Sunak - self appointed yes man by the Tories - a brown face to appease the millions. Is not allowed to have his own opinion and is simply a mouth piece. Then you have Priti Patel - who has created more hatred divide and bullying in the Tory party - another example of Indian influence in British society.
There are more successful and affluent business people whose origins are from Pakistan and i am somewhat surprised the OP wants to take this opportunity to suggest Indian is better than Pakistani. Do they not have better things to do with their lives than to create stupid threads like this.
You get good and bad and to insinuate Indian "wield more power" is stupidity at work.
@masterchief_mirza @Verve @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan et al

Just to add, you can forget about priti patel. She hates indians, particularly indian men. Which is why she married a white man. She didn't want to breed with her own race. Says a lot about her and her opinions of indian men.

Last edited:
Another thread ready for the toilet.

Pakistanis are in prominent positions of responsibility through out the UK - For example - the lord mayor of London is one of the most powerful position in the UK - happens to be Sadiq Khan.
With respect several high powered MPs in the Tory party are Indian origin. For example Rishi Sunak - self appointed yes man by the Tories - a brown face to appease the millions. Is not allowed to have his own opinion and is simply a mouth piece. Then you have Priti Patel - who has created more hatred divide and bullying in the Tory party - another example of Indian influence in British society.
There are more successful and affluent business people whose origins are from Pakistan and i am somewhat surprised the OP wants to take this opportunity to suggest Indian is better than Pakistani. Do they not have better things to do with their lives than to create stupid threads like this.
You get good and bad and to insinuate Indian "wield more power" is stupidity at work.
@masterchief_mirza @Verve @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan et al
The OP has only one agenda. We all know that. As you said, Pakistani Brits aren't behind in terms of the upper and middle classes. What's holding us back is the sprawling mess of our lower classes - the reasons are multiple and multifaceted and have been discussed many times. It's not anything to panic about however we must be cautious because our laziness will cause our narratives to become eroded. It's remarkable that Kashmir is not regarded as the paramount human rights issue of our era - suppression of democracy, negation of autonomy/self-determination, violent and deadly state terror against innocent civilians, brutal maiming and blinding, a creeping genocide with laws enacted centrally against the will of and without consultation of the locals, erasure of linguistic composition, suppression of free press, cover up of genocide and war crimes as interpreted under international conventions......the list goes on and is beyond the scope of this exchange, but you get my point.

It is also erroneous to assume all Indian Brits are a single homogeneous entity. They're not. Many Labour Indian politicians for example are staunchly against Modi's fundamentalist government (of note, they're Sikhs).

Both the original author and the OP are deliberately ignoring the important issues and instead are focusing on a problem with the lower socioeconomic classes, which is not actually the main problem that needs addressing immediately. Our upper and middle classes need to mobilise politically even more than they are already.

Does Financial Assistance not come in the form of loans? If I am wrong, I have no problem admitting it. Are you saying it was not a bailout? Because multiple media outlets have reported it as one.

Depends on the type of loan. Most loans, including the ones from IMF, are business transactions; the bank provides you the loan based on their risk assessment and then takes the money back plus interest (profit). Where is the assistance? One could somewhat argue if it were a soft or interestless loan, but it wasn't.

ps: Media outlets will use whatever gets them the most readers. The more credible ones do it more tactfully. "Pakistan takes another loan from IMF" doesn't quite have the zing to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom