What's new

Why are British Indians wielding more power than British Pakistanis?

Yes, you are mistaken. British Indians are about 1.4 milion, British Pakistani are about 1.2 million(2011 Census). You lot always think others outnumber you if the ratio is close to 1:1.

Asian or Asian British: Indian1,451,8622.3%
Asian or Asian British: Pakistani1,174,9831.9%
Asian or Asian British: Bangladeshi451,5290.7%
Asian or Asian British: Chinese433,1500.7%
Asian or Asian British: Other Asian861,8151.4%

So just to re-iterate the point again, no one is outnumbering you anywhere. Chinese maybe in some parts of the world but they don't have the urgency(not in the past and wont be in the future) to leave their country as much as the Indians do.
Everyone out numbers the Native Americans in USA and Canada, no?

He is writing an article on how British Indian at high places are altering/affecting British relations with India and Pakistan. That statement in that context is appropriate. I bet she'll want to bring in more Indians than Pakistanis because they'll be her support base. Also as long as getting highly educated Indians to British shores is beneficial to Britain, no one will be questioning her on restrictions on Pakistanis.

How do highly educated Pakistanis actually benefit India.?...

india as it is screwed with our 70% illiteracy..go figure how India will far with better literacy numbers...

Do you know what a bailout is?
I doubt it :D. There was an Indian a few months back claiming that the UAE sents remittances to India not knowing that remittances come from hard working Indians themselves, he thought it‘s like foreign aid :D.

How do highly educated Pakistanis actually benefit India.?...

india as it is screwed with our 70% illiteracy..go figure how India will far with better literacy numbers...

Well said brother I am proud of the Pakistani literacy rate

Well said brother I am proud of the Pakistani literacy rate

but you should be even prouder of south indian literacy.. who despite having a 100% literacy have people who have the analytical capability of a tape recorder......

So you don't. Best google before posting, will make more sense.

Unless, you just wanted to troll. I have a cure for that as well.
I doubt it :D. There was an Indian a few months back claiming that the UAE sents remittances to India not knowing that remittances come from hard working Indians themselves, he thought it‘s like foreign aid :D.
Always happy to educate -

Bailout
noun
an act of giving financial assistance to a failing business or economy to save it from collapse.

Has any Western nation / Institution given you money from imminent financial collapse? If yes, that's a bailout.

These are British citizens who are elected to serve that country, what difference does it make if they are of Indian or Pakistani origin ?

Quite straightforward - they study hard, go to Universities and are productive unlike those who don't go to school, don't study, get radicalized and then blame 'yahoodis', racism, etc for their failed lives.

Last edited:
Quite straightforward - they study hard, go to Universities and are productive unlike those who don't go to school, don't study, and then blame yahoodis, racism, etc for their failures.
why dont they do it in their own country then? tell alot:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Back
Top Bottom