What's new

Why Arabs lost all its wars to Israel despite outnumbering Israel in weapons and manpower?

We already beat up countries with over 200 million citizens total, you think 6 million unarmed refugees will do anything against us? This will be a slaughter :)
Yeah but those countries had abysmal militaries.

Out of them 40% are illiterate and over 90% live in poverty, and you cannot even arm 1% of them because your economical and industrial situation is REALLY bad
90% in poverty? Pretty sure that's complete crap.

Don't worry, as I said before, be patient. Your time will come.

No military of yours poses even the slightest threat against Israel
lol... What about Egypt? TUrkey? even the low tech Iran/Hezbollah is used has the swear enemy of Israel ahhahaha WHat a country , who spend billions on Def to protect herself agaisnt a militia group and a far away country under sanctions ahahah

90% in poverty? Pretty sure that's complete crap.

Don't worry, as I said before, be patient. Your time will come.
lol give him the 2050 GDP list of countries and ask him to spot the Muslims countries and ask him to TRY to even spot israel...

Says the person who wanted to compare Muslims development of the last 1400 years vs Israel, when Israel wasnt even established until 1948 :laughcry:
lol... hahahahahahaha
ASk an israeli in this forum... even the most stupid one aorund here.. will tell you that israel existed 2000 years ago hahahaha

Stop digging to deep... it's hurting you...

lol... What about Egypt? TUrkey? even the low tech Iran/Hezbollah is used has the swear enemy of Israel ahhahaha WHat a country , who spend billions on Def to protect herself agaisnt a militia group and a far away country under sanctions ahahah
We only lost, because the muslim nations have always been divided
Even he admitted defeat, but he tried to cover it up with excuses.
What makes you think the result of another war with Egypt would be any different than the previous results?
We don't even need to use unconventional weapons, a single missile to the Aswan dam and half of Egypt is covered with water, along with Alexandria and Cairo
Turkey? with all due respect we are stronger than anyone in this region and we proved it many times
Iran will have radioactive sand flying everywhere if you know what I mean.
Hezbollah just showed how strong we are when we had much worse equipment, 6:1 kill ratio

Nope, I'm just applying your logic.

I think all Indians should be kept in Delhi and cows should be placed everywhere else.

In fact, we should surround Delhi with a wall just to keep you guys from savagely attacking the innocent cows.

Those cows are more useful after all, and according to your logic that should dictate who gets rights and who doesn't.
Reported. Dont troll

No military of yours poses even the slightest threat against Israel
Hahaha, what a joke. Do you know what 140 nuclear warheads can do to such a tiny piece of land? We can make Israel uninhabitable for hundreds of years.

Even he admitted defeat, but he tried to cover it up with excuses.
What makes you think the result of another war with Egypt would be any different than the previous results?
We don't even need to use unconventional weapons, a single missile to the Aswan dam and half of Egypt is covered with water, along with Alexandria and Cairo
Turkey? with all due respect we are stronger than anyone in this region and we proved it many times
Iran will have radioactive sand flying everywhere if you know what I mean.
Hezbollah just showed how strong we are when we had much worse equipment, 6:1 kill ratio

Have to admit that is one of the most impressive Wars in history, which Isreal had no right to win.

Hahaha, what a joke. Do you know what 140 nuclear warheads can do to such a tiny piece of land? We can make Israel uninhabitable for hundreds of years.
You are talking like only Pakistan have nuclear bombs now lol

Have to admit that is one of the most impressive Wars in history, which Isreal had no right to win.

You are talking like only Pakistan have nuclear bombs now lol

We can take a few nukes, Israel can't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom