What's new

Why America Cannot Live Without Wars

Few points,

-Are they getting reimbursed for the arms, missiles etc from UN or the host country, i.e Lybia or Serbia? I believe No.

-If they act against atrocities, it is war loving. If not, 'world police' is sitting idle and only fight for oil or their interests.

Come on, there may be 100 reasons to hate USA. But do not surrender your commonsense. Situations in all nations is different.

americans are the wardi wale gunde of this current world but that is not the issue what is islamik world or ummah doing to save the syrians from the monstrous regime who is using chemical wepons on its own citizens

why is Ummah Silent to the killings of common citizens of Egypt and Syria

americans are the wardi wale gunde of this current world but that is not the issue what is islamik world or ummah doing to save the syrians from the monstrous regime who is using chemical wepons on its own citizens

well said guru bhai. agree with u.

And yet we kept the peace -- the Cold War -- for fifty years.

Korean war, Bombing of Libya and Vietnam war springs to mind :)

Also critising British Foreign Policy for following Americans but I guess they've learnt it now and are not just gonna go with America in Syria.

Seems like Americans and French will be on their own? Btw, why is America in rush? Can't you guys just wait till the UN report?

I think war is just good business for america. in the past 70 yrs they have been involved in some conflict almost ever decade. (this does not mean that their involvement was un warranted in some occasions) but yeah , wars make the USA keep its defence budget up.:)

That statement does not make any sense! explain.

On Topic,

taking out few strategic targets by missiles in Syria is not a War, people need to stop pissing their pants!

No its not war its terrorism

Aree Guru green card tujhe phir bhe nahin milna no matter kitnay a.s.s kissing

And yet we kept the peace -- the Cold War -- for fifty years.

Peace? :rofl:

Yankees are worse, yes worse than Nazi Germany. Just ask your countrymen, all those Vietnamese children born deformed with 3 eyes and open skulls.

Not even the Nazis were this evil. Don't get me wrong, the Nazis were evil, but not even they were as a genocidal tyrannical regime as the Yankees are. The Yankees are PURE EVIL. The Yankees are vulgar and repulsive mass murdering fascists of the worst kind. Utter human f*lth.

Every Yankee soldier that dies and rots in hell is one small step for mankind. Good riddance to those waste of sperm. :yahoo:

Peace? :rofl:

Yankees are worse, yes worse than Nazi Germany. Just ask your countrymen, all those Vietnamese children born deformed with 3 eyes and open skulls.

Not even the Nazis were this evil. Don't get me wrong, the Nazis were evil, but not even they were as a genocidal tyrannical regime as the Yankees are. The Yankees are a vulgar and repulsive mass murdering fascists of the worst kind. Utter human f*lth.
Every Yankee soldier that dies and rots in hell is one small step for mankind.
Good riddance to those waste of sperm.

Ouch ---------.............................-----------------

Ouch ---------.............................-----------------
It is 'Ouch'. It must be very painful for other Chinese to read the crap that are spewed by the Chinese members here.

You call it peace? :P
You bet I do. So did Western Europe and other parts of the world where the Soviets and China had their tentacles.

Back
Top Bottom