What's new

Why America Cannot Live Without Wars

I thought perhaps this thread would have some meaningful content. The article contains no facts or figures just a remark made by a comedian.
The subsequent replies are mostly in broken english utilising their limited repertoire of anti-american words.

Amazingly just 2 pages in 'lightningbolt' has invoked godwin's law and so has lost the argument.

No its not war its terrorism

Aree Guru green card tujhe phir bhe nahin milna no matter kitnay a.s.s kissing
uski zaroorat nahi bhai jaan mere paas already 12 saal ka visa baki hai USA ka aur mere kafi dost hain udhar per mujhe wahan basne ka koi showk nahi main hindustan me khush hoon per ye meri baat ka jawab nahi hai mai fir poochta hoon

WHY so called Ummah is so vocal about the palestine , mayanmaar & kashmir but please some one tell me why is Ummah so silent on massacre of common arab muslim citizens of Syria & Egypt by there own govt. and the prime thekedaar SA not onli is silent but covertli helping these Govts.

taking out few strategic targets by missiles in Syria is not a War, people need to stop pissing their pants!
When the missiles start flying, people WILL start pissing in their pants!

Few points,

-Are they getting reimbursed for the arms, missiles etc from UN or the host country, i.e Lybia or Serbia? I believe No.
The arms industry is getting reimbursed by the tax paying people of the US of A!

-If they act against atrocities, it is war loving. If not, 'world police' is sitting idle and only fight for oil or their interests.
What business has the U.S. to poke their noses everywhere? Who has arrogated them the responsibility to police the world? They should just STFU and stay within the confines of their country. They've screwed up big time, from Vietnam to Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, The Central Asian Republics with their so called 'Color Revolutions', Libya, Egypt, Syria with Iran not too far away!

Now don't you think that sucks?

:rofl:. It is you who support genocidal dictators for OIL. Not us !

Forgotten that America was given full support to Saddam Hussein during the Iran-Iraq War when he was using gas on Iranian soldiers and his own civilians. and what about the support for the Shah of Iran for 25 years one of the most brutal dictatorships in the world. All for oil. And America's relationship today with Saudi Arabia comes to mind too.

It is you who are the biggest killers of Muslims and others - not us

I doubt that after the wars in Afghanistan, Libya, drone strikes in Pakistan, children killing sanctions against Iraq and now Iran and of course last but not least two wars against Iraq. The body counts is well over a million from America's foreign policies in the muslim world.

100k killed and thousands gassed and you support syria- not us & ALL for OIL!

At this point there is no proof that al-Assad was behind the chemical attacks. David Cameron couldn't even convince his own party in parliament with that argument.

400k killed in sudan genocide and you supported them till the last second- ALL for OIL!

Still less than the 1 million Iraqi's being killed in Iraq after a war based on lies. At least China wasn't directly involved in those people's death's in Sudan unlike America in Iraq.

100's killed in Libya and you supported them till the last second- ALL for OIL!

NATO bombing killed hundreds of people and after the war there was a pogrom against the black people living in Libya. Today Libya is a failed state where the government only has control over the capital the rest of the country is in the hands of local warloard or tribal chiefs. And all of that because of oil not by China but the US and her allies.

African continent dictators- you keep supporting them while they killed 10's of thousands of their own people!- ALL for OIL!

What about America subsidising African dictator Hosni Mubarak for more than 30 years ? Just to name one example.

we don't like high oil prices , don't know who likes it and that was ridiculous thing to say . we use 25% of the world's oil. why the hell would we want to pay more!

So America for the past 60+ years smashed and grabbed oil all over the place and just overthrow or invaded any country and people that wants to take ownership of their own resources and destiny.

@JayAtl is a pathetic first generation Indian-American--who is really deeply Indian at heart-but will go to any extent to prove his 'patriotism' to America.
I wasn't around in this Forum in 2002/3 but my guess is that he would still question other XXXX-Americans' patriotism if/when they joined the march against the folly of the Iraq War.
He constantly puts XXX-American immigrants on the spot in this forum with pretty stupid a la-Bush arguments of 'With us or against us'. Which translates to: If you really love America then don't criticize it. If you do then you don't deserve to live in this country. He willfully forgets that the vast majority of 'liberal' Americans say similar things as a lot of us immigrants to America say and what millions of native-born Americans say--at least by the NY Times reading.

Mr. @JayAtl: You are the Senator Joe McArthy of these forums. Please reflect upon this.

What do you want me to reflect on?

That I never claimed Iraq war was a right war or ever supported going to that war

That I debate specific issues on that war, like bs claims that we killed millions of Iraqis or even 100 of thousands of them, when it was sunni vs shia's who did so there?

That I have stated the Bush was moron , that I vote Democrat every time

but you assumed where I stand because you can't differentiate between debating the specific points vs . what, where the person stands on the war itself

You made a mockery of yourself through your assumptions. probably because you not a liberal , rather you are the extreme left of the party. Those who are only slightly better than those tea party nuts, but have an equal propensity to shrill before they take time to understand.

Yes I do support america here --- sorry to disappoint you

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom