What's new

why am i unable to post new threads in india defence?

haha someting rong with ur scool wen u was kid?dont lyk to chat in english?hahhaha maybe u shud larn english from rushkin bond he is bharati but luks foranar to me hahahah but is d betterer bharathi then u bharatiihis here hahah

Awesome.. Can you teach me English please? We poor Indians can't afford to learn.I betterer learner from you.

haha someting rong with ur scool wen u was kid?dont lyk to chat in english?hahhaha maybe u shud larn english from rushkin bond he is bharati but luks foranar to me hahahah but is d betterer bharathi then u bharatiihis here hahah

you are telling him to learn english when you yourself cant spell the word foreigner right and calls looks luks:tdown: :tdown: :tdown::lol: :lol: :lol:

Doesn't matter what you say but your posts are always an amusement to read. I love your style and the way you talk with free mind. Thank you so much for the bundles of laughs I get. Keep it up...

YES uncle,
we r kids only, :whistle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom