What's new

Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India

They treat them very badly.

You know there is an area in Lahore called muhajir abad. This name is given to them because the area is filled with urdu speaking people if you will go there and ask them about india. They will tell you some very shocking things.

Ask the refugee Hindus in India and they too have some gruesome things to tell...

And I thought Barack Hussein Obama had to clarify many a time that he was not a Muslim ..but rather a practising christian....in 300 odd years of political existence of USA, only in 2004 did a black manage to become the president....politicians find it politically useful to convert to christianity in order to have a winning chance at their office...there are also other instances like guantanamo which can be argued as a blot on the so called human rights professed by america...the difference is I would not be criticising US because its really none of my concern..my country is India and Im just a guest here..in the US..india is far better in its treatment of minorities than america given India had been in political existence for just 65 years now..especially with the historical baggage...Dont blow your trumpet here.

India will improve or perish...but its the concern of Indians..1.3 billion of us are enough to take care of it..you can remain proud of your country - America..I have no problem..

If Obama had to clarify , he was doing so to the minority. Not the majority who elected him twice with name of " hussein" as his middle name. 300 years of history is better record than India' existence. To claim that India's treatment of minorities is better than america is laughable. america by no means is perfect or near perfect but to say you are an even better society in tackling discrimination, let alone laws is incredulous.

I never saw any Muslim proving his loyalty to the nation. They just do what they do the best, they excel in their profession and bring good name to country. If it means that by doing their job with excellence is proving their loyalty, then so be it. At least their act of proving is helping the nation.

Indian Muslims are actually fed up of Pakistan's constant effort to incite differences. They hate the fact that even when they opted to live in India, Pakistan can't get to terms with the reality.

Just move on and leave Indian Muslims alone. Take care of our own people first. No need to being protector of Muslims all around the world. It just makes you laughing stock.

Don't be selective when you see people around... Your own Shabana Azmi couldn't buy a flat of her choice, youtube her response..

Indian Muslims are actually fed up of Pakistan's constant effort to incite differences. They hate the fact that even when they opted to live in India, Pakistan can't get to terms with the reality.

Not surprising for me, as usual same stale rhetoric - blame Pakistan for every odd being faced by Indian Muslims..

Like I said before, they are your countrymen - How you treat them is your business..

I feel there are couple of other reason to support this article too..

1- The educated Muslim people of India understand the implication of siding with the group which is going against the time..Everyone want to develop and have their children good education,living and security...Although there are some reports about bullying by some fringe Hindu groups on them, but there is not any state level systematic threat perception has been generated in the psche of Muslim people.

2- And another completely other and more drastic perception is that it may be the fact that Muslim people although have inclination to go along with AQ, but fearing that in Hindu radical political group are just waiting for this opportunity when officially it can be proved that Muslim are alligning with AQ,then their will be a major political, social and violent reallignemnt can happen in Indian society by these fringe Hindu radical groups itself...Or it may happen that Muslims are just waiting for the opportunity so as to when is the right time to strike back ...

Any of these assumptions can be true...

People who can't be loyal to their religion and nation are talking about loyalty. Well people on one thread were asking for loyalty of theirs towards their new found religion. :rofl:

Your version which is deobandi is the strictest among all.

we see the factual dexterity of your statement in the news everyday and on the minds of the civilized world . BUZ BUZZ they flying over Hindus heads...

Not finding a place "for rent" does not mean they are suspected for terrorism and see the reasons "Cut Goats", "Eat Beef" and "links with underworld" ..

These are not manufactured reasons, also who gives thier house for rent is a personal choice, I was rejected quite a number of times because I was bachelor, is that a religion I'm not aware of?

I'm a Hindu..and I wear a thread too in my wrist which makes it easily recognizable..but I was denied flats in four housing societies in mumbai because I was a non-veg and then a bachelor..so what is that ..should I go about crying discrimination against bachelors, against non-veggies etc ..no i searched for a fifth flat and got it.

These media anchors peddling half truths are more dangerous than anything else..they just say muslims dont get flats but omit to say that even Hindus or any other religion people who do not satisfy the house owner's criteria dont get the flat..

This article is crap of the decade.

Anti shia fatwas for terrorists organizations like LeJ, LeT comes from deoband city of india.

Indian muslims give a lot of money to taliban specially from uttar pradesh.

Most of your Jihadis graduated from Darul Uloom Haqqania not Darul Uloom Deoband.That's why it is dubbed as The University of Jihad.Get your facts straight.Give me the name of one Deobandi ******.

If Obama had to clarify , he was doing so to the minority. Not the majority who elected him twice with name of " hussein" as his middle name. 300 years of history is better record than India' existence. To claim that India's treatment of minorities is better than america is laughable. america by no means is perfect or near perfect but to say you are an even better society in tackling discrimination, let alone laws is incredulous.

That's right...my compilers professor in university was educated in a segregated school..go figure. Every society has its share of positives and its challenges..India has treated her minorities far far better, throughout history than any other country out there...Ask the Parsis, ask the Jews and the other minorities...coming to the muslims..another comparable situation is that of Al-Andalus...count how many muslims are there and how many are there in india...that would give a perspective.

People who can't be loyal to their religion and nation are talking about loyalty. Well people on one thread were asking for loyalty of theirs towards their new found religion. :rofl:

Good for a solace but not at all convincing.. Where were you when a thread about Babri Masjid was being discussed a couple of days ago?

In every other thread you all point out Indian poverty, more than Sub-African poverty and blah blah blah. I will like to use your same arguments over here. There are 450 million poor people in India.

Prove your statement with facts. Don't give one-liners.

Give the numbers.

47% of the indian muslim population lives in three states uttar pradesh, bihar, and west bengal.

According to Planning Commission of India.

Uttar Pradesh has GDP per capita of 611 USD.

Bihar has a GDP per capita of 449 USD.

West Benga has a GDP per capita of 1078 USD.

Now compare the figures with Pakistan provinces.

Pakistani punjab has a GDP per capita of 1300 USD.

Sindh has a GDP per capita of 1200 USD.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has a GDP per capita of 606 USD.

Balochistan has a GDP per capita of 713 USD.

FATA has a GDP per capita of 663 USD.

Islamabad has a GDP per capita of 1902 USD.

The reality is indian muslims are living in more poor condition than our tribal areas.

47% of the indian muslim population lives in three states uttar pradesh, bihar, and west bengal.

The reality is indian muslims are living in more poor condition than our tribal areas.

What ! :blink:

Surely KPK's GDP is larger than that of FATA & Balochistan !

I'm a Hindu..and I wear a thread too in my wrist which makes it easily recognizable..but I was denied flats in four housing societies in mumbai because I was a non-veg and then a bachelor..so what is that ..should I go about crying discrimination against bachelors, against non-veggies etc ..no i searched for a fifth flat and got it.
These media anchors peddling half truths are more dangerous than anything else..they just say muslims dont get flats but omit to say that even Hindus or any other religion people who do not satisfy the house owner's criteria dont get the flat..

Exactly, this is nothing but rhetoric. IF they agree to give on rent and put conditions not to eat non-veg you will see a whole campaign not just Shabana crying out loud..

I personally would not like a goat being cut in my house or near my house. We have Muslims living near our house, we do not cut Pigs in front of their house and they do not cut goats in front of ours, simple compromise Some fail to see :)

I feel myself blessed whenever I come across an Indian preaching morality, of course a morality that keeps on changing its definition..

We have nothing in common with Indian Muslims except religion, they are all at their own...

Ahem, can you compare the population of those provinces with Indian states you just quoted?
Also, provide reference to your data, another Pakistani is doubting your figures.. :P

Back
Top Bottom