What's new

Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India

I never saw any Muslim proving his loyalty to the nation. They just do what they do the best, they excel in their profession and bring good name to country. If it means that by doing their job with excellence is proving their loyalty, then so be it. At least their act of proving is helping the nation.

Indian Muslims are actually fed up of Pakistan's constant effort to incite differences. They hate the fact that even when they opted to live in India, Pakistan can't get to terms with the reality.

Just move on and leave Indian Muslims alone. Take care of our own people first. No need to being protector of Muslims all around the world. It just makes you laughing stock.

Comeon KRAIT dont lie through your teeth

When Loyalties Are Questioned

There is a place called Timbuktu. If you go there you will know shocking things about Hindus.

Ask issro2222, you will hear shocking things about Aliens and their experiments on Humans.

These type of statements don't prove anything. :lol:

alqeada.png

People who can't be loyal to their religion and nation are talking about loyalty. Well people on one thread were asking for loyalty of theirs towards their new found religion. :rofl:

I never saw any Muslim proving his loyalty to the nation. They just do what they do the best, they excel in their profession and bring good name to country. If it means that by doing their job with excellence is proving their loyalty, then so be it. At least their act of proving is helping the nation.

Indian Muslims are actually fed up of Pakistan's constant effort to incite differences. They hate the fact that even when they opted to live in India, Pakistan can't get to terms with the reality.

Just move on and leave Indian Muslims alone. Take care of our own people first. No need to being protector of Muslims all around the world. It just makes you laughing stock.

Pakistan & Pakistanis couldn't & don't give a horse's arse about Indian Muslims; we neither require their blessings nor their approval to continue on as Pakistanis or justify our existence ! We made a choice...they made theirs.

If you guys would stop shoving into our faces the farce know as 'Shinning India' & how well integrated Muslims are in India every time there is an instance of ethnic, political or sectarian disturbance in Pakistan, we'd never reply.

As for you first post - Pakistan reserves the right to bar anyone from the post of the Presidency or the Primeministership as per the 'democratic process' & we have exercised that same right to decide that anyone who believes in neither the Koran nor the Sunnah cannot be the Head of the State or the Head of the Legislature of a country where laws are derived from both the Koran & the Sunnah.

Having said that it is a complete farce that Non-Muslims haven't been promoted to higher posts within Pakistan ! If its media & industry you're talking about...read up on Deepak Perwani, if its the judiciary you're taking about read up on Dorab Patel, Bhangwandas or Cornelius (all retired Chief Justices of the Supreme Court) & if its the military you're interested in then know that between Wingcommander Ronald (the JF-17 test pilot), Mervin Middlecoat & Cecil Chaudry there have been plenty !

"

So a Muslim from Kerala in the south who may be descended from seafarers has more in common with Hindus or Christians in the state than he does with Muslims from Uttar Pradesh in the north.
"
This sums up. I am like family with Muslims from Bihar and Bengal than Hndu JAT from Haryana or Maratha etc. Its the language which ties me more than the religion. It helped that I lived, played, slept, fought and also indulged in all vices with my Muslim friends.

They treat them very badly.

You know there is an area in Lahore called muhajir abad. This name is given to them because the area is filled with urdu speaking people if you will go there and ask them about india. They will tell you some very shocking things.

Kitheii ? :what:

I'm proud to be an american , not just because of the opportunities it gives but also the civil rights and constant battle being won over discrimination in any form [/B]

And I thought Barack Hussein Obama had to clarify many a time that he was not a Muslim ..but rather a practising christian....in 300 odd years of political existence of USA, only in 2008 did a black manage to become the president....other politicians find it politically useful to convert to christianity in order to have a winning chance at their office...there are also other instances like guantanamo which can be argued as a blot on the so called human rights professed by america...the difference is I would not be criticising US because its really none of my concern..my country is India and Im just a guest here..in the US..india is far better in its treatment of minorities than america given India had been in political existence for just 65 years now..especially with the historical baggage...Dont blow your trumpet here.

India will improve or perish...but its the concern of Indians..1.3 billion of us are enough to take care of it..you can remain proud of your country - America..I have no problem..

The answer is that on India`s western border there is a stable Pakistan

If Pakistan is destabalized , where do you think the 190 Million refugees will go into and that will bring some radical jihad into India

Maybe to Middle East...after all isnt that what brothers are there for ?

Another conspiracy theory. Why I am not surprised ? :coffee:

He is in a way true..Deoband as an institution must have been closed long back. More benign orgs like Sufis, Barelvis etc must have been encouraged.

Good to know that they dont. Most of the human resource of terrorist oranisations come from the land of pure Pakistan.

Not finding a place "for rent" does not mean they are suspected for terrorism and see the reasons "Cut Goats", "Eat Beef" and "links with underworld" ..

These are not manufactured reasons, also who gives thier house for rent is a personal choice, I was rejected quite a number of times because I was bachelor, is that a religion I'm not aware of?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom