What's new

Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India

And indian muslims always get slapped by india who fails to protect them, give them equal rights, jobs, housing and not only fails to prosecute politicians like modi who partook in the oppression of so called indian muslims

but becausr of his stance will get into.power due to hindu suppory

the muslim community in india can only take so much, the tensions are there underneath bubbling, one more major incident and i.promisr you indian muslims will be forced to find ways of protectting themselves

Its the reality ding bat

180 million muslims in india, although spread are living in more and more ghettos, are denied jobs including goverment jobs and housing and benefits on name alone

do you deny hindu extremism is rising, well with this rise will come more attacks on the myslim communuty whether physical or political they have had to bare babri, mumbai riots, gujraat

how much more can they bare, especially considering hindu police and politcians luke modi partake in their oppression

si they will be forced to protect themselves

The world is most concerned about perceived abundant Hindu extremism... they are watching hindu temples and hindus in UK too.. :lol: talk about blind ji-hadi fan club members leading each other into their version of reality.

To be noted , you are the great keeper of Muslims only when a non Muslim villain is present in your mind. 40,000 women and children slaughtered by fellow Muslims in syria= No problem yarr... but them hindus = world wide terrorist concerns

It is sad that the posters , including the OP highlighted the wrong aspects of this article vs. what I see as a stain still in the India society of it's treatment of Muslims.

You can't deny it. Improving upon this stain- has zero negative effect rather it is all positive for India. i.e. if you as citizens work towards improving such discrimination.

I'm proud to be an american , not just because of the opportunities it gives but also the civil rights and constant battle being won over discrimination in any form

There has to come a social change from within . Just now Muslim families are starting giving importance to educations. Even now only a few girls from families are allowed to study after school.
Moreover I dont see any discrimination in govt jobs and jobs in IT Services and manufacturing sector. If u have qualifications, u get it, just that.
A well deserved change can come in 20 years.

The world is most concerned about perceived abundant Hindu extremism... they are watching hindu temples and hindus in UK too.. :lol: talk about blind ji-hadi fan club members leading each other into their version of reality.

Your version which is deobandi is the strictest among all.

Mumbai riots, Babri and Gujrat, all you guys repeat it over and over again whereas more Muslims are killed in sectarian violence in Pakistan.

Look at the stats, don't give same old stale rhetoric. But you can't prove anything as Indian Muslims always slap you guys by being a constructive force of India.

Being Indians they must.. But you got to agree with me on a fact that you people take no time to disown them, they have to prove their loyalty after incidents where Muslims are involved directly or indirectly..

Alright guys, Indians are evils, they are persecuting Muslims by making them President, Scientists, Election Commissioner, Vice President, Actors, Cricketers etc. and they taunt Muslims by becoming their fans, buy their books, ask for autographs, watch their movies, get head over heels over them etc.

We should learn from our neighbor how to treat the minority by constitutionally denying non-Muslims. We should also learn to protect the interests of minorities by not letting them occupy any important posts in the govt. or other sectors.

Evil Indians learn from them. This is how you have to treat the minorities.

Hope you all are happy now. So rest this discussion where you are trying same old permutations and combinations of previous posts to increase post counts. We got your point in first posts.

Alright guys, Indians are evils, they are persecuting Muslims by making them President, Scientists, Election Commissioner, Vice President, Actors, Cricketers etc. and they taunt Muslims by becoming their fans, buy their books, ask for autographs, watch their movies, get head over heels over them etc.

We should learn from our neighbor how to treat the minority by constitutionally denying non-Muslims. We should also learn to protect the interests of minorities by not letting them occupy any important posts in the govt. or other sectors.

Evil Indians learn from them. This is how you have to treat the minorities.

Hope you all are happy now. So rest this discussion where you are trying same ld permutations and combinations of previous posts to increase post counts. We got your point in first posts.

Most indian muslims live very poor life.

Rich are very rare.

^^ They are your countrymen, how you treat them is your business not ours..

Being Indians they must.. But you got to agree with me on a fact that you people take no time to disown them, they have to prove their loyalty after incidents where Muslims are involved directly or indirectly..
I never saw any Muslim proving his loyalty to the nation. They just do what they do the best, they excel in their profession and bring good name to country. If it means that by doing their job with excellence is proving their loyalty, then so be it. At least their act of proving is helping the nation.

Indian Muslims are actually fed up of Pakistan's constant effort to incite differences. They hate the fact that even when they opted to live in India, Pakistan can't get to terms with the reality.

Just move on and leave Indian Muslims alone. Take care of our own people first. No need to being protector of Muslims all around the world. It just makes you laughing stock.

you have hit the nail right on its head.

Most indian muslims live very poor life.
Rich are very rare.
In every other thread you all point out Indian poverty, more than Sub-African poverty and blah blah blah. I will like to use your same arguments over here. There are 450 million poor people in India.

Prove your statement with facts. Don't give one-liners.

Give the numbers.

^^ They are your countrymen, how you treat them is your business not ours..

They treat them very badly.

You know there is an area in Lahore called muhajir abad. This name is given to them because the area is filled with urdu speaking people if you will go there and ask them about india. They will tell you some very shocking things.

I never saw any Muslim proving his loyalty to the nation. They just do what they do the best, they excel in their profession and bring good name to country. If it means that by doing their job with excellence is proving their loyalty, then so be it. At least their act of proving is helping the nation.

Indian Muslims are actually fed up of Pakistan's constant effort to incite differences. They hate the fact that even when they opted to live in India, Pakistan can't get to terms with the reality.

Just move on and leave Indian Muslims alone. Take care of our own people first. No need to being protector of Muslims all around the world. It just makes you laughing stock.

Reminds me of this

See how Musharaff got egg on his face.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom