What's new

Why a plebiscite is not possible in Kashmir.

Your points are relevant to the 1948 Resolution, but not to the fundamental question of self-determination.

Never mind what Pakistan does, the question is: is India confident enough to allow Indian held Kashmir to decide its own fate?

Can India act like mature democracies in Canada and UK, or is Indian "democracy" just a sham?

Allowing plebiscite is the indication of a mature democracy? Democracy isn't about allowing plebiscite for any Tom, Dick and Harry to form a new country. If that was the case, there wouldn't have been any democratic nations standing!

Nor does India need to prove anybody that it is not a sham democracy! Not least because we still have a lot of dynastic politics practiced and no intra-party democracy.

So, if you think that it is all a sham, go ahead. You are right partially anyway!

Then why throw pundits out of kashmir why not have rest of Indian to have this bounty.

I think kashmir belongs to all who lived through. Sikh pundit Buddhist and Muslim.
Kyunki hum chahtey hn k Kashmir azad hone se pehle pak hojaye........

We just kicked out ur people from our land and sent them to ur land, what's the problem with that.....

Or in other words, let we assume for a second that kashmir is part of india, as u say, then indian people migrated from one part of india to another part of india, then what's the problem with that? do they did something wrong.......

Exactly.

You are admitting that India's reluctance to the plebiscite has nothing to do with Pakistan, nothing to do with demographics or history, but is purely for its own reasons.

That's funny!

Who said India doesn't hold plebiscite in Kashmir because of demographics or history or just to 'spite' Pakistan?

It is not holding plebiscite because it was acceded to India 'legally'. If Kashmir has strategic importance or even water, that is all the more reason for India to not hold it!

Kyunki hum chahtey hn k Kashmir azad hone se pehle pak hojaye........

We just kicked out ur people from our land and sent them to ur land, what's the problem with that.....

Or in other words, let we assume for a second that kashmir is part of india, as u say, then indian people migrated from one part of india to another part of india, then what's the problem with that? do they did something wrong.......

Oh so you are idiot sorry for a logical reply.

I change it the way you want.

----------

We should kick Muslim out and let's supply weapon to ttp.

We must get our kashmir back. With bjp in power. We can bomb Pakistan to dust bowl. Make them see their aukat.

Better Mr. Troll? This is dinner time and dish is revenge it's best served cold?

I have better plan if some one say Plebiscite is not possible in Kashmir. :D
Contact uncle Sam
10734056_1626859247541711_343702764049558017_n.jpg

Oh so you are idiot sorry for a logical reply.

I change it the way you want.

----------

We should kick Muslim out and let's supply weapon to ttp.

We must get our kashmir back. With bjp in power. We can bomb Pakistan to dust bowl. Make them see their aukat.

Better Mr. Troll? This is dinner time and dish is revenge it's best served cold?
Then bomb us. :coffee:

I have better plan if some one say Plebiscite is not possible in Kashmir. :D
Contact uncle Sam
View attachment 138512

Then bomb us. :coffee:

I would not do that or wish for that. Yeah may be on borders to play this war game.

But i don't hate you or your loved one. I have no reason to take life or wish for something bad. I was replying to hate troll. Which was requesting for illogical reply

Why we can not kill all the people who are anti-India in Kashmir?
Who has the capability in the world to stop us in doing that?

soon there would be no one in Kashmir who could say Allah who Akbar...
You can easily Kill them. Of course you have a capability.
But For your this comment "soon there would be no one in Kashmir who could say Allah who Akbar", i will say YOu can finish Muslim but you cannot Finish Islam.

I would not do that or wish for that. Yeah may be on borders to play this war game.

But i don't hate you or your loved one. I have no reason to take life or wish for something bad. I was replying to hate troll. Which was requesting for illogical reply
Dude just meet him if you are afraid of him then just listen to his speeches. He is such a nice person. A request from my side.please :)

Last edited:
You can easily Kill them. Of course you have a capability.
But For your this comment "soon there would be no one in Kashmir who could say Allah who Akbar", i will say YOu can finish Muslim but you cannot Finish Islam.

Dude just meet him if you are afraid of him then just listen to his speeches. He is such a nice person. A request from my side.please :)
My brother I am not hater some time I do feed the troll to frustrate them. But yes I am not afraid. Imagine for a Hindu by birth I have travelled far and alone in Pakistan with friends and alone. Although many years back.
I heard them all its not their kashmiryat but insanyat which they forget and think other are lesser person.

how do i report stupid illogical and radicalized trolls?

My brother I am not hater some time I do feed the troll to frustrate them. But yes I am not afraid. Imagine for a Hindu by birth I have travelled far and alone in Pakistan with friends and alone. Although many years back.
I heard them all its not their kashmiryat but insanyat which they forget and think other are lesser person.
You are well come in our Country but we dont want Indian barbarism In occupied Kashmir .

KASHMIR BNEY GA PAKISTAN
India has big afraid of plebiscite in Indian held Kashmir under UNO they know that the result of plebiscite will be gone in favor of Pakistan. because Indian occupation is against the choice of Kashmirs

PAKISTAN FLAG AGAINST indian OCCUPATION

images kashmir.jpg

Last edited:
^^^
PAKISTAN BNEY GA HINDUSTAN

:p::haha::pleasantry:

KASHMIR BNEY GA PAKISTAN
India has big afraid of plebiscite in Indian held Kashmir under UNO they know that the result of plebiscite will be gone in favor of Pakistan. because Indian occupation is against the choice of Kashmirs

PAKISTAN FLAG AGAINST indian OCCUPATION

View attachment 138519
Mera thread to padh le bhaiiii. Pehle dekh to le maine topic me likha kya hai. Uske baad aakar apni chhatti peet liyo yaar.

Back
Top Bottom