What's new

why 700?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
India
Dear admin and mods, any specific reason for an user to have 700 or more posts to be eligible for PM's. I'm finding it difficult to answer pm's, any option to reduce it to 300 posts please ? 297! 3 more to go yaaay! :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

use gmail,yahoo etc..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

use gmail,yahoo etc..
really its too far to reach 700 yar, iam unable to revert back to the pm's i receive and its so annoying.

. btw why have you banned elmo in your avtar ? :D that funny!

really its too far to reach 700 yar, iam unable to revert back to the pm's i receive and its so annoying.

. btw why have you banned elmo in your avtar ? :D that funny!

come on yaar - a man of your abilty would be able to post 50 posts a day - within a week you will clear 700.
btw all the posts om members club dont even count! So stop posting on here and go back and say something about 500 on the saudi king thread!!! lolzz

come on yaar - a man of your abilty would be able to post 50 posts a day - within a week you will clear 700.
btw all the posts om members club dont even count! So stop posting on here and go back and say something about 500 on the saudi king thread!!! lolzz

that's the reason I'm posting here in members club, its not about how much i can post everyday but think about in general, and the reason i opened this thread for whom you know right ? :p 700 I'm coming :mad: time to meet 300 of sparta and 500 from Israel on the way.

Post on your profile your email ID for personal reason. Cause, for professional reasons you can use PM. You can PM the management :)

that's the reason I'm posting here in members club, its not about how much i can post everyday but think about in general, and the reason i opened this thread for whom you know right ? :p 700 I'm coming :mad: time to meet 300 of sparta and 500 from Israel on the way.

I know yaar. I just realized why. I think they picked 700 to show that you are a good member - it does seem to be high. Keep it going bro you will get their.

tum PAAPI purush ho muraakh tumhy PM ki nhi kisi achy shikshak ki jarurat hai jo tumhy shikshah de hamary parampraoon ki hamary chitroon ki hamary maan sammaan ki .tum avish narak main jao gay paapi . nari ka smaan kerna seekho PM unheen hum khud ker leen gay .:rofl:

I know yaar. I just realized why. I think they picked 700 to show that you are a good member - it does seem to be high. Keep it going bro you will get their.

thanks for your wishes, hopefully i won't be banned by then, thanks to my temper. can you take this issue somehow to the mods atleast ? cause they won't notice this thread/request until its reported.

tum PAAPI purush ho muraakh tumhy PM ki nhi kisi achy shikshak ki jarurat hai jo tumhy shikshah de hamary parampraoon ki hamary chitroon ki hamary maan sammaan ki .tum avish narak main jao gay paapi . nari ka smaan kerna seekho PM unheen hum khud ker leen gay .:rofl:

Ik saab... good to hear that. Your ancient forefathers Bharatiya DNA still active in yourself??...lol

don't troll in my thread, I'm not making you troll :D (j.k) sir g ho sake toh kuch karne ki KOSISH karo pls. a request on behalf of other users too.
.now where did you learn Hindi ? you can beat me with your vocabulary lol.

Ik saab... good to hear that. Your ancient forefathers Bharatiya DNA still active in yourself??...lol

mera DNA to Alexander the great ke sath milta hai moorkh tum mery purkhoon ko nhi janty :lol:

mery purwaj mahaan yudha thy pruab se pakshim tak un ka raj tha

I agree..many forums give you facility of pm straight away as soon as you become registered member. may be they have limit of 700 posts to find out whether you are spammer or genuine posters

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PS: Till 700 Posts you became a serious poster and not a troll.But here people do trolling even after 5K posts.

don't troll in my thread, I'm not making you troll :D (j.k) sir g ho sake toh kuch karne ki KOSISH karo pls. a request on behalf of other users too.
.now where did you learn Hindi ? you can beat me with your vocabulary lol.

main tumhari sahita ker sakta hoon balak tum ne jis naari ko PM kerna ho mujhy bheg diya kero main us ka reply avishy tumhy send ker doon ga .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom