What's new

Why 1962 will not be repeated

Tried looking up on Youtube yet?. Can you find videos showing what happened in Chola and Nathu? :lol:
You will have better luck if you type "India 1962". Now that is the significant difference :azn:

But of course, there will be no more 1962. It is now 2011 and India is now a super power with the strongest economy and has the most high tech and sophisticated foreign weapon systems. We Chinese are now whimpering :lol:

This time we will bury PLA in Tibet ... Tibet is India... Greater Himalayas were always and will always be part of India... Every Inch of territory of Himalayan Ranges is India... Our most holy mountain... The Kailash is thr.. Our Mansarovar is thr... The linkage to this Holy Land... its occupation by HAN will end .... India will rise to her former glory... HANS... will be crushed... we will take our ancient lands from Persia to Central Asia... From whole of Indo China .. Indonashia... and the Great Himalayan Ranges... HAR HAR MAHADEV...

... Tibet is India... Greater Himalayas were always and will always be part of India... Every Inch of territory of Himalayan Ranges is India...

This is the attitude that caused Nehru to back stab us in 1959, and then initiate his Forward Policy in 1962.

Didn't go very well for you guys.

There is no use in preaching peace to every one. Internet warriors feel like punching each other nation with proxy war of words over the internet and claim that every one is superior. Guys (both Indian, Pakistanis, Chinese) let down this superiority complex that each one of you have. if a Pakistani or Chinese or Indians are interested in harming the citizens of each of our respective nations with any fancy weapons developed so far, I am giving a open invitation to come to coimbatore and kill me first I wont resistist to your blows or stabs until i am dead. when you see the suffering and pain my family goes through on my lose you'll realize that killing brings no peace but pain.
Let me be the last sole to die for making you learn to live together.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

This time we will bury PLA in Tibet ... Tibet is India... Greater Himalayas were always and will always be part of India... Every Inch of territory of Himalayan Ranges is India... Our most holy mountain... The Kailash is thr.. Our Mansarovar is thr... The linkage to this Holy Land... its occupation by HAN will end .... India will rise to her former glory... HANS... will be crushed... we will take our ancient lands from Persia to Central Asia... From whole of Indo China .. Indonashia... and the Great Himalayan Ranges... HAR HAR MAHADEV...
what is that you are going to do with the barren land that does not bear you fruit or industrial development.
Lets maintain what we have right now. Lets not go gaga and say that this is mine which you do not care for.

This is the attitude that caused Nehru to back stab us in 1959, and then initiate his Forward Policy in 1962.

Didn't go very well for you guys.

NEHRU was a fool ... an outcast .... i spit on him and his dynasty ... Too weak a leader he was... He was weak... Coward... A strong leader would have mobilize whole of India Population and prepared our millions of young men to ultimate sacrifice ... to Push PLA out of tibet... he was not a strong leader... he was coward.. too weak for a strong decision he was... PLA supply lanes were streched... PLA was and now sitting close to Gangetic Planes in North and Assamese Planes in East... out hinterlands ... FOOL... he was.... HIMALAYAS are ours to keep... if not now.. then India will wait.. for the right opportunity ...

lol, hopefully you were just joking.

There is no use in preaching peace to every one. Internet warriors feel like punching each other nation with proxy war of words over the internet and claim that every one is superior. Guys (both Indian, Pakistanis, Chinese) let down this superiority complex that each one of you have. if a Pakistani or Chinese or Indians are interested in harming the citizens of each of our respective nations with any fancy weapons developed so far, I am giving a open invitation to come to coimbatore and kill me first I wont resistist to your blows or stabs until i am dead. when you see the suffering and pain my family goes through on my lose you'll realize that killing brings no peace but pain.
Let me be the last sole to die for making you learn to live together.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

what is that you are going to do with the barren land that does not bear you fruit or industrial development.
Lets maintain what we have right now. Lets not go gaga and say that this is mine which you do not care for.

You should not fear WAR... WAR is the essence that keeps Humans Species alive ... You should be ready to take back what is rightfully yours.. Tibet is no barren land... LAND is never barren ... its the people who leave it to be so... HIMALAYS... INDO CHINA.. CENTRAL ASIA.. PERSIA/// its all our .... be ready to fight and die for it... coz.. If you die in WAR you will get HEAVEN.. and If you live you will enjoy the LAND.. the EARTH you have fought for..

I like reading it. But they won't let me join or post... no Chinese or Pakistanis allowed on a true Indian forum.

Even no free registrations,Indians cant even join unless invited or have email other than the free ones.

I like reading it. But they won't let me join or post... no Chinese or Pakistanis allowed on a true Indian forum.

Trust me, you do not want to join. Also do not get involved with the internet forum warfare or mention about real or fake forums there. d.pk is already branded a fake and D.FI and IDF both having some issues in regards to who is true or not. :lol:

You should not fear WAR... WAR is the essence that keeps Humans Species alive ... You should be ready to take back what is rightfully yours.. Tibet is no barren land... LAND is never barren ... its the people who leave it to be so... HIMALAYS... INDO CHINA.. CENTRAL ASIA.. PERSIA/// its all our .... be ready to fight and die for it... coz.. If you die in WAR you will get HEAVEN.. and If you live you will enjoy the LAND.. the EARTH you have fought for..

You should try to get more lands from Russia/Canada/America, they have less density of population.

Back
Top Bottom