What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

Diaper change stinko. Till then ignored
Potty khaye ga phir laazim... Address dy parcel krta hu.
Don't worry... I have unlimited time, will and resources and I will always be there to reply you.
I will keep beating your head until you are back in your miserable hole.
And you are NOT in my ignore list. 😉

TopGun786 तो नमूना निकला। ब्रेनलेस मोटरमाउत। मजे लो, इग्नोर करने के बजाय।
English please dude this is a international forum not Hindi forum

P
TopGun786 तो नमूना निकला। ब्रेनलेस मोटरमाउत। मजे लो, इग्नोर करने के बजाय।
Ignore nai kr raha wo. Uska Potty kha kr maje karny ka program hai.

English please dude this is a international forum not Hindi forum
He is thinking he can skip my responses by typing in hindi. Was he serious in thinking that I will not understand what he said?
And I hate the way of response I am giving them but they do not understand any other language.
I will keep beating them until they are back in their limits. I have plenty of time.

We have huge population and the disparity is also huge.
In absolute numbers India poverty rate is less than 12% and falling by 1% every year. Yearly growth rate 6% and above.

Pakistan poverty rate is 36% and climbing 2 to 4%. Yearly growth rate 2% and above.
- You have stopped sharing actual numbers of poor since 2011.
- GDP is not the true indicator human development.
- You can check your HDI.

You can believe that 99% of Pakistanis live below poverty line if it helps you sleep at night however reality will not change just because you believe so.

- You have stopped sharing actual numbers of poor since 2011.
- GDP is not the true indicator human development.
- You can check your HDI.

You can believe that 99% of Pakistanis live below poverty line if it helps you sleep at night however reality will not change just because you believe so.
India has more inequities compared to Pakistan. I admit that. Here the rich are encouraged to flourish and you can see many millionaires and billionaires. At the same time you see that 34 million people live in utter or extreme poverty. These inequities persist because of growing population and the government inadequate resources.
If India can sustain its development goals and prop up the growth then you will see a major impact on poverty eradication.

So an indian will tell us what it should be? I"d rather give more weight to a Kashmiri POV. Having lived there you should know better than me how they feel about your Indian stance.

Why should we recognise Indian constitution? You are not allowed to change status of a disputed territory as per Shimla Agreement. Honour your commitments to Kashmiri's & to Pakistan which you agreed is a party to Kashmir dispute as per Shimla agreement.

AJ&K has it's own constitution. The talk of 5th province is dependant on outcome of plebescite & that too if Kashmiri's agreed.

India can go to hell if it likes to along with it's contitution. Just leave Kashmiris alone, is it too hard for you indians to understand?? Why give a legal reason to an illeagal occupation when Ksshmiri's don"t want to be part of your shining india.

Since you are already there why don't you enlighten them with the benefits of being part of union territory and share your experience here. We might have a dumb policy but they must be fools to be resisting indian occupation for last 75 years in your eyes.
I didn't say what should it be , because honestly I don't care what pakistan's policy should be on kashmir.
I said it's a dumb policy right now and gave my opinion on it , since this is a discussion forum.

Shimla agreement has been in shams for both India and Pakistan. Both have publicly condemned it as well.
Right now it's just a piece of paper dangled by both parties in front of each other and the world when it suits them and don't care about it when it doesn't suits them.
here is a pakistani example

By reading your comments , I find you a reasonable person who can be debated with logically without any hard feelings.
Hope you have read the UN resolution on Kashmir, because right now it seems to me that you haven't.

It was Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru , first PM of India who took Kashmir's case to UN and promised kashmiris a plebiscite.
In fact it was muhammed ali jinnah saab who opposed the plebiscite as pakistan's official position at that time.
Counter it with proof if you don't agree

According to UN resolutions plebiscite can't happen until Pakistan's army vacates whole of Azad Kashmir including azad jammu and kashmir and gilgit baltistan first.
and There is no option for kashmiris to go independent. They will have to either go with India or Pakistan if by miracle a plebiscite happens according to the the UN resolutions.

4. That's why In pakistan's article 257
Provision relating to the State of Jammu and Kashmir.-When the people of the State of Jammu and Kashmir decide to accede to Pakistan, the relationship between Pakistan and that State shall be determined in accordance with the wishes of the people of that State.
there is no clause for them to be independent.

5. You say kashmiris don't want to be a part of India. Although I don't agree with you completely.
It looks like you know what they want.
I am very curious to know that HOW do you know what they want.
Please answer this

I have a very strong opinion on what citizens of jammu and kashmir want.
I will also tell what it is but first want to know what you think they want and more importantly how do you know what they want

Last edited:
I didn't say what should it be , because honestly I don't care what pakistan's policy should be on kashmir.
I said it's a dumb policy right now and gave my opinion on it , since this is a discussion forum.
You haven't given any valid reasons for calling it dumb. If not accepting indian claim on Kashmir is the reason then, I can claim the same for indian policy and for your expectations.
Shimla agreement has been in shams for both India and Pakistan. Both have publicly condemned it as well.
Right now it's just a piece of paper dangled by both parties in front of each other and the world when it suits them and don't care about it when it doesn't suits them.
here is a pakistani example
Either you accept UN resolutions or make peace under Shimla agreement. You can't just rubbish both. india always maintained this issue to be bilateral due to shimla agreement to avoid UN or any third party mediation. So just rubbishing it means another broken promise which would prove that india is not trust worthy which it has never been. If Shimla agreement is outdated then what's stopping india to initiate a new agreement. Musharraf did that, so india should have taken it forward. There was no reason for india taking unilateral actions.
By reading your comments , I find you a reasonable person who can be debated with logically without any hard feelings.
Hope you have read the UN resolution on Kashmir, because right now it seems to me that you haven't.

It was Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru , first PM of India who took Kashmir's case to UN and promised kashmiris a plebiscite.
In fact it was muhammed ali jinnah saab who opposed the plebiscite as pakistan's official position at that time.
Counter it with proof if you don't agree
Yes I have read the UN resolutions & I suggest you to do the same. Mr. Jinnah opposed the idea of plebescite at the time with Moutbettan for two reasons.
1. It was against the basis of partitian i.e Muslim majority areas go to Pakistan. So why just one area go to vote while rest of British india is divided by a Radcliffe commission? A plebescite in Hyderabad or other princely states would be next who have muslim ruler?
2. It was viewed as a delay tactic to consolidate indian army position. Neither nehru nor sardar patel turned up for Lahore talks. Jinnah never trusted mounbatten & never considered him impartial.

Therefore Jinnah was proved right again when nehru backtracked from his promise.

According to UN resolutions plebiscite can't happen until Pakistan's army vacates whole of Azad Kashmir including azad jammu and kashmir and gilgit baltistan first.
and There is no option for kashmiris to go independent. They will have to either go with India or Pakistan if by miracle a plebiscite happens according to the the UN resolutions.
The UN resolutions refers to withdrawal of milita or tribesmen not regular forces. Don't you think it would be unfair to ask one party to vacate while other holds on. The mitual wothdrawal plan could have been agreed but it was never initiated.
4. That's why In pakistan's article 257
Provision relating to the State of Jammu and Kashmir.-When the people of the State of Jammu and Kashmir decide to accede to Pakistan, the relationship between Pakistan and that State shall be determined in accordance with the wishes of the people of that State.
there is no clause for them to be independent.
You are negating yourself. Read the statement "When people of J&K decide to accede to Pakistan" so whose decision it is?? Does it say that they will be forced if they don't, like what india did with IOK
5. You say kashmiris don't want to be a part of India. Although I don't agree with you completely.
It looks like you know what they want.
I am very curious to know that HOW do you know what they want.
Please answer this
I had the prevelige to interact with people from both sides. The IoK folks support Pakistan largely to piss india off. If given a choice they might go for full independence 50/50. Azad Kashmir & GB are very pro Pakistan. Both sides have one thing in common which is hate for india.
Go to Srinagar & tell a youth that you came from delhi. The answer will be "oh you came from hindustan.
I have a very strong opinion on what citizens of jammu and kashmir want.
I will also tell what it is but first want to know what you think they want and more importantly how do you know what they want
I Know what you are doing here but let's be honest. How many times Kashmiri students have found themselves in trouble just for celeberating Pakistani Cricket team victory over india. How many times in last 75 years have india been able to raise it's flag in Srinagar on it's national day without a curfew?
Appretiate if you could answer that?

You haven't given any valid reasons for calling it dumb. If not accepting indian claim on Kashmir is the reason then, I can claim the same for indian policy and for your expectations.

Either you accept UN resolutions or make peace under Shimla agreement. You can't just rubbish both. india always maintained this issue to be bilateral due to shimla agreement to avoid UN or any third party mediation. So just rubbishing it means another broken promise which would prove that india is not trust worthy which it has never been. If Shimla agreement is outdated then what's stopping india to initiate a new agreement. Musharraf did that, so india should have taken it forward. There was no reason for india taking unilateral actions.

Yes I have read the UN resolutions & I suggest you to do the same. Mr. Jinnah opposed the idea of plebescite at the time with Moutbettan for two reasons.
1. It was against the basis of partitian i.e Muslim majority areas go to Pakistan. So why just one area go to vote while rest of British india is divided by a Radcliffe commission? A plebescite in Hyderabad or other princely states would be next who have muslim ruler?
2. It was viewed as a delay tactic to consolidate indian army position. Neither nehru nor sardar patel turned up for Lahore talks. Jinnah never trusted mounbatten & never considered him impartial.

Therefore Jinnah was proved right again when nehru backtracked from his promise.

The UN resolutions refers to withdrawal of milita or tribesmen not regular forces. Don't you think it would be unfair to ask one party to vacate while other holds on. The mitual wothdrawal plan could have been agreed but it was never initiated.

You are negating yourself. Read the statement "When people of J&K decide to accede to Pakistan" so whose decision it is?? Does it say that they will be forced if they don't, like what india did with IOK

I had the prevelige to interact with people from both sides. The IoK folks support Pakistan largely to piss india off. If given a choice they might go for full independence 50/50. Azad Kashmir & GB are very pro Pakistan. Both sides have one thing in common which is hate for india.
Go to Srinagar & tell a youth that you came from delhi. The answer will be "oh you came from hindustan.

I Know what you are doing here but let's be honest. How many times Kashmiri students have found themselves in trouble just for celeberating Pakistani Cricket team victory over india. How many times in last 75 years have india been able to raise it's flag in Srinagar on it's national day without a curfew?
Appretiate if you could answer that?
Don't give him much importance. He seems more like a duplicate account of some proper Indian bhaktora.
He imitates to be a representative of Kashmiris which he is Not.

Don't give him much importance. He seems more like a duplicate account of some proper Indian bhaktora.
Ofcourse he's not Kashmiri. It was evident from his first post. I guess part of the reason for my detailed response is for fellow Kashmiri/Pakistani to read the comments, understand & debunk indian narrative.

Well not an Indian bhaktora
but even if I was
it's always better to debate rather than calling names

Back
Top Bottom