What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

Insulting other religions
Your ancestors accepted islam out of greed , fear and cowardice and that’s the reason why Muslim world doesn’t accept you as Muslims

😂😂😂😂 If you testify that you are a Muslim, then you are a Muslim, why the hell wouldn't any other Muslim accept it?

What is this WhatsApp hindutva shit

Islam is far far superior, we hated Hinduism it was worthless for us, we dumped that shit a long time ago, we hate hindus and want nothing to do with Hindus

What's the problem that you have accepting something so simple

ki jiskay paas jitna hai, rakho.. aap ka ho gya, sleep easy now
Well I also think thats a way to go.
Because with nukes on both sides no side can take Kashmir from each other.
But then comes the resistance from Kashmiris and their unwillingness to become part of India. And then the extreme hindtuva ideology further isolate Kashmiris and shit again hits the fan.
Even if today we stop demanding Kashmir the ground reality regarding Kashmir will not change from India. So you need to realize its not just the Pakistan keeping this Kashmir issue alive.

Well I also think thats a way to go.
Because with nukes on both sides no side can take Kashmir from each other.
But then comes the resistance from Kashmiris and their unwillingness to become part of India. And then the extreme hindtuva ideology further isolate Kashmiris and shit again hits the fan.
Even if today we stop demanding Kashmir the ground reality regarding Kashmir will not change from India. So you need to realize its not just the Pakistan keeping this Kashmir issue alive.
bhai, aap maano ya naa mano

they (and I can only speak for some very few valley ones I know personally) have no desire to be part of Pak either

river water revenue se kama ke chalana chahtey hai woh :lol:

woh India ko ungal krte hain bas, with their waving your flag.. but brasstacks, they want nothing to do with Pk

Because It's a disputed territory dumbo. Don't pretend to be a Kashmiri we know who you are.
pakistani stance on Kashmir is dumb.

On one side they don't recognize Indian administration in j&k that means they don't recognize Indian constitutional laws there. Then why problem with article 370 which you don't recognise in first place

On one side they say Kashmiris should have a right for self determination, on the other side there is no space for jammu & Kashmir to be an independent state in pakistan's constitution , moreover they want to make Azad Kashmir their 5th province

How does it matter if its about a disputed territory or not
Amendment was in an Indian law
India can do whatever the hell it wants to do with its own constitution

I NEVER SAID I AM A KASHMIRI
BUT YES I HAVE LIVED IN SRINAGAR FOR SOME TIME AND STILL VISIT GULMARG , AVANTIPORA , PULWAMA , PEHELGAM AND SOPORE VERY FREQUENTLY

Religious insults
😂😂😂😂 If you testify that you are a Muslim, then you are a Muslim, why the hell wouldn't any other Muslim accept it?

Islam is far far superior, we hated Hinduism it was worthless for us, we dumped that shit a long time ago, we hate hindus and want nothing to do with Hindus

What is unique about Islam. Any new theory or discovery or philosophy which was not earlier available? Why no freedom to quit it of not to taste? Why trying to convert others ? As a Hindu, I feel really sorry for you folks. Islam is like being forced to dress in one black suit rest of the life. It's a sad religion. It peddles fears ....it promises things Post life which nobody has seen. ...and things like 72 hoor ( cunts)...wine etc ...which is forbidden in earth is pure silly marketing stupid people. It's very basic. It's like windows 1 at a period when windows 200 is being used by others. Funny thing us, you guys abuse other religion day and night...to glorify windows 1....

What is unique about Islam. Any new theory or discovery or philosophy which was not earlier available? Why no freedom to quit it of not to taste? Why trying to convert others ? As a Hindu, I feel really sorry for you folks. Islam is like being forced to dress in one black suit rest of the life. It's a sad religion. It peddles fears ....it promises things Post life which nobody has seen. ...and things like 72 hoor ( cunts)...wine etc ...which is forbidden in earth is pure silly marketing stupid people. It's very basic. It's like windows 1 at a period when windows 200 is being used by others. Funny thing us, you guys abuse other religion day and night...to glorify windows 1....

pajeet you missed out main one ban on usury like imf.

We love Islam, it is the will of God, a way of life and guidance for humanity

It saved hundreds of millions of us from worthless idol worship, get over it

Your flying monkeys or cows or castes or horrendous idol worship means nothing to us

We dumped Hinduism, we want nothing to do with Hinduism or Hindus

We tore apart India as our expression of freedom and disgust for Hindus

Understand it and piss over and get over it

We love Islam, it is the will of God, a way of life and guidance for humanity

It saved hundreds of millions of us from worthless idol worship, get over it

Your flying monkeys or cows or castes or horrendous idol worship means nothing to us

We dumped Hinduism, we want nothing to do with Hinduism or Hindus

We tore apart India as our expression of freedom and disgust for Hindus

Understand it and piss over and get over it
The will of God, Way of Life, Guidance for humanity is in every religion. ...before Islam. Hinduism allows everything...including wirshiping nature and idol worship.... idol worship is like idol worship in Islam. Yes...Your Makkah Madina is also a form of idol worship. Hiduism have multiple ways to attain enlightment...salvation and using idol to comcentrate ( for ease) is just one of the way. You can be a non beliver, you can pray to the universal undefined God / energy . You have so many ways. It is therefore rich and so loved. Hibduism is not taught like Islam in some Madrasa. There is no process of adminstrating formal knowledge and so major population of Hindus it is just way of life. You guys are like frogs in a well. Man, why do you take religion so seriously. Live the life given by God and spread love and joy. Enjoy what you can enjoy and suffer what fruits of past / present Karma makes you suffer...dont take religion so seriously...( this is for all humanity) and kill in the name of religion.

LOL

delete it, man

is type ki baatein na karo, pls

lets all please be decent, even if there are trolls on both sides
I am not trolling. They think Idol worship is some sort of mandatory way to worship. Somebody needs to tell them that what they have in Islam...is just one Chapter in Hinduism. Its father of all religion in the world.

The will of God, Way of Life, Guidance for humanity is in every religion. ...before Islam. Hinduism allows everything...including wirshiping nature and idol worship.... idol worship is like idol worship in Islam. Yes...Your Makkah Madina is also a form of idol worship. Hiduism have multiple ways to attain enlightment...salvation and using idol to comcentrate ( for ease) is just one of the way. You can be a non beliver, you can pray to the universal undefined God / energy . You have so many ways. It is therefore rich and so loved. Hibduism is not taught like Islam in some Madrasa. There is no process of adminstrating formal knowledge and so major population of Hindus it is just way of life. You guys are like frogs in a well. Man, why do you take religion so seriously. Live the life given by God and spread love and joy. Enjoy what you can enjoy and suffer what fruits of past / present Karma makes you suffer...dont take religion so seriously...( this is for all humanity) and kill in the name of religion.

I am not trolling. They think Idol worship is some sort of mandatory way to worship. Somebody needs to tell them that what they have in Islam...is just one Chapter in Hinduism. Its father of all religion in the world.

Yaar Hinduism is shit, we/I find nothing of any worth in Hinduism, it's crazy pagan nonsense beneath a human being

We dumped it, we have no soft spot for it whatsoever

We find Islam a worldwide faith for all humanity as far more superior

So why this constant bitchiness from Hindus, why can't you get over the fact that we want nothing to do with Hinduism and find it repulsive

Yaar Hinduism is shit, we/I find nothing of any worth in Hinduism, it's crazy pagan nonsense beneath a human being

We dumped it, we have no soft spot for it whatsoever

We find Islam a worldwide faith for all humanity as far more superior

So why this constant bitchiness from Hindus, why can't you get over the fact that we want nothing to do with Hinduism and find it repulsive
good thing nobody's imposing it on you, then

Every convertee says that

bhai, aap maano ya naa mano

they (and I can only speak for some very few valley ones I know personally) have no desire to be part of Pak either

river water revenue se kama ke chalana chahtey hai woh :lol:

woh India ko ungal krte hain bas, with their waving your flag.. but brasstacks, they want nothing to do with Pk
Baloch , Pashtoon and Sindhis don’t want to live with Pakistan Bengalis separated from Pakistan in 1971 why on earth would Kashmiris want to live with Pakistan

Baloch , Pashtoon and Sindhis don’t want to live with Pakistan Bengalis separated from Pakistan in 1971 why on earth would Kashmiris want to live with Pakistan
baloch, pashtun, sindhis ka pta nahi, never met any

Indian Kashmiris would ideally like to have their own country

Pak Kashmiris are hardly "Kashmiris" .. the AJK lot, as in they're quite different from the valley people, GB are a whole other group of people.. but Indian Kashmiris I did speak with want a unified AJK + GB + J&K .. as a separate country, and make money from the rivers :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom