What's new

Whom you are supporting and why

My vote is valuable, and i don't want to waste it by voting for a party that will not benefit my country or the people. So lets look at the options i have.

1. PPP

I don't think i need to say much about this party, they have been in power on Federal level multiple times, and all they have to show for it is the 18th amendment. They have been in power in Sindh for as long as i can remember, yet situation of interior Sindh is even worse than most African nations. Extremely corrupt and incompetent.

So will i be voting for them = NO

2. PMLN

Better than PPP in terms of performance but 3rd time in power in Federal and have in power in Punjab since the 1980s (except Musharaf period) yet all they have to show for it is Lahore and Motorway. People are going to say CPEC is NS achievement, but i have already debunked this myth in another thread. Briefly Gwader and trade route to China and CAS nations was the brain child of Musharraf but due to war in Afghanistan and the situation in Swat and Waziristan it didn't go ahead. It is NS luck that China decided to go ahead with that plan during his tenure. PMLN has some good people in it yet majority including its leader are corrupt and incompetent.

3. ANP

As i am Pukhtoon, maybe i should consider ANP, but they were in Power in KPK last term and all they have to show for it is the name change from North West Frontier Province (NWFP) to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK). They are also corrupt and incompetent but worse is that its leaders are traitors and are the mouth piece of Afghanistan.

4. MQM

As i am from Karachi, another choice i have is MQM, but lets put aside the allegations of Target Killing, extortion, money laundering, Shutter down strikes, corruption, china cutting and the rise in ethnic violence, but foremost the leader of this party and has called for the destruction of my beloved country and has publicly burnt the flag of Pakistan

So will i be voting for them = I prefer to commit suicide than vote for MQM

5. PTI

So that leaves me with only one party, PTI. They have never been in power in federation before. First time in KPK and from what i hear from my relatives in KPK, for the first time in their lives they have seen improvements, they might not be perfect but the things they have done in the last 3.5 years are better than the previous 60 years combined. They said for the first time in their lives they have hope for a better future for KPK.

So will i be voting for them = YES

Pakistan Muslim league Nawaz :pakistan::pakistan:

Pmln will sweep 2018 elections and same folks will cry river over their brutal faith and shameful defeat ..you can be highlighted and stay in news by proclaiming false corruption accusations finger pointing personal attacks 3rd time married or not and try to make believe your speaking and standing up for people but it doesn't get you to prime minister position.ultimately the voters will question your dumb face what have you done beside spreading anarchy and ground realities will speak volumes of progress Of big fat Zero.

It's next to impossible for pti ppp pmlnq to get half the votes combine in coming elections vs pmln Mark the words and save it :partay::cheers:

I am highly against khan's kashmir policy..
And not supporting any other political party.
Need to hear some honest people to run Pakistan.
If Raheel Shareef comes in politics I will support him.

Iam supporting mentee , coz he's the finest of the finest PDF members :p: . besides he's blunt 8-) and his restless efforts to serve humanity secures him a lofty standing among other PDF creatures :cray: :-)
S:p:

I like imran khan . he give freedom to institution to perform . he brought very good reforms in KPK. it was a war tore province and considering that . they did very well ... He is confident person who has some personality and public speaking skills to present our case to the world and i believe imran khan could do that .. despite all the failures he is still fighting against corrption if it was anyone else he would have given up ..

Pmln, only if:
Load shedding ended.
More improvement in economy. GDP reaches near 6.
Planned motorways completed.
Significant progress (70% or more) in announced 40 plus hospitals.
Salary of Government servant raised above 50%.
Diesel prices further reduced.
Significant Reduction in gas load shedding.
Mass reformations introduced in Police.

PTI, if:
It allowed mass inclusion of educated faces in his party.
IK shows promising improvement in behaviour and language.
KPK shows at least 10 new hospitals functional.
KPK shows at least 5 new universities functional.
KPK Ehtisab commission given back its powers to call and investigate any minister without CM approval. etc
KPK shows consent for the building of Kala Bagh dam.

Vote is not worth it if both of them fail to do.

Imran Rhetoric as opposition leader means nothing. Only actions matter. Progress check will give Pakistan a bright future rather than Words and slogans competition.

Last edited:
Support whoever you want to but I will not support toppling of this govt via some decade old corruption or even smaller newer corruption because political instability because of toppling will lead to MUCH MORE loss to the economy and Pakistan's progress than whatever corruption is going on.

Corruption is a fact in most countries. For example, America's woes are squarely because of the lobbies and corruption otherwise this blessed country would be a huge creditor nation. Learn to balance the overall progress because of political stability vs the loss because of corruption. And on that count, as I see, Pakistan is progressing because of much better governance and stability under PMLN.

Wait till 2018!!

Country ma bht c changes PTI ki waja sy hain, PTI k dharny ki waja sy he govt ny pressure ma a k bht sy kam kiye, PTI ki waja sy Panam issue abhi tk zinda ha, PTI ny corrupt PM ko court tk phncha dia.

Pmln, only if:
Load shedding ended.

PTI, if:
KPK Ehtisab commission given back its powers to call and investigate any minister without CM approval. etc

Imran Rhetoric as opposition leader means nothing. Only actions matter. Progress check will give Pakistan a bright future rather than Words and slogans competition.
Best comment . i really appreciate your thinking

So, why are you blushing then? :D
Cuz that much quality we dont need now:p:

Of course not supporting PML(n) and PPP. The only choice left is PTI. As you know I'm not blind supporter of PTI. However, I do believe if people like zardari and nawaz can get multiple chances, why not Imran khan?
I have many difference with the policies of this party. But one can't question the honesty and sincerity of Imran khan. Definitely he's not corrupt.
PTI has served in PKP in short budgets as compare to the budget Punjab government is given.

Also, PTI has some new, talented and educated faces in this party. We do need more of new people in politics. Done with same faces like Talal Chaudhry, Marvi Memon, Rana Sanaullah and the list goes on.

I don't believe in new Pakistan because we want 'Qaid e Azam ka Pakistan'.
For that we do have to give Imran Khan a chance.

Hopefully we won't be ruled by the lord Nawaz for next 5 years.

Nawaz is sorting out the energy crisis in Pakistan.... if the leaders of the past cared about Pakistan then Paks electricity capacity wouldn't be a tiny 25,000MW.... it would be 250,000MW.....and even 250,000mw is not enough for Pak....

Pmln, only if:
Load shedding ended.

PTI, if:

Mate I like this post of yours.... but I think Pakistan needs much more than this... furthermore I think they need to have at least 1000 Universities in the country.... 1000 more hospitals..... Education reform..... tax and fine parents who don't send their children to schooling..... kids that drop out of school parents taxed and fined heavily... deterrent...

Support whoever you want to but I will not support toppling of this govt via some decade old corruption or even smaller newer corruption because political instability because of toppling will lead to MUCH MORE loss to the economy and Pakistan's progress than whatever corruption is going on.

Corruption is a fact in most countries. For example, America's woes are squarely because of the lobbies and corruption otherwise this blessed country would be a huge creditor nation. Learn to balance the overall progress because of political stability vs the loss because of corruption. And on that count, as I see, Pakistan is progressing because of much better governance and stability under PMLN.

Wait till 2018!!

PMLN Will win.... But Nawaz isn't making education reform.... spending more on education.... he isn't fighting corruption by going digital.... he needs to make a big and bold move... demonetize 5000 notes and 1000 notes form legal tender...... and do it in such a way as to surprise the people especially those that deal with black money.... if the haven't done anything wrong you got nothing to be worried about.... if Nawaz is not corrupt then lets go digital....

Brother and sisters, what are your opinions?

good governance in KPK alone won't get IK to the PM house.

i said this in 2013 and i still believe it to this day the only way IK gets to the PM house is if he breaks PPP and MQM vote bank in sindh. the perfect opportunity came after the Karachi operation started and MQM got broken into 3 parts and Zardari left the country this was the opportunity of a life time for PTI to steal sindh from PPP.

Good governance in KPK and managing to defeat PPP in sindh in the next general election would have probably got IK enough vote to form a parliament. But he wanted to do it the easy way and become PM because of dhernas

Sindh really needed all the attention of IK corruption calls and dhernas instead IK got hungry and decided to go after ISB time after time. this is where i think PTI went wrong, they had a vision against corruption which they should have take from province to province and then eventually take on PML N in punjab from a position from power.

Imran Khan PTI will not win check this out ..."Sindh Assembly 4 / 168"....... he got crushed in Sindh and Punjab last year... how many votes needed to form a parliament? Also what would the benefits of forming a Parliament be for Imran Khan ? More Power? ....

Why hasn't Imran Khan pushed for the demonetization of the 5000 and 1000 notes in legal tender and go digital? Once Digital we can keep an eye on everyone money and transactions and found who is evading taxes and impose more and new taxes, that would mean more revenue for the government x2 or x3 minimum.... a much better tax to gdp percentage as well.

Back
Top Bottom