• Mutahida Qaumi Movement - Khalid Maqbool Siddique

• Grand Democratic Alliance - Peer Pagara

• Pakistan Muslim League - Shujaat Hussain

• Mutahida Majlis Amal - Siraj ul Haq and Fazlur Rehman

• Tehreek Labaik Pakistan - Khadim Rizvi

• Pak Sarzameen Party - Mustafa Kamal

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its sad but true. i used to watch Sar-e-Aam by Iqrar ul Hassan, for majority of the time its quite depressing but occasionally they come across people that rejuvenates my hope again.
Democracy has been sold out to money. You cannot contest election without money..actually the day a poor man will be able to contest election would be day of real democracy

Lesson from history on current political scenario and military interference:
Last time when our establishment tried to force Bhutto on majority of Mujeeb the country seen break up.. its not the bad politicians who r bad it’s the generals who made them look bad by using them for their own self righteous stupid strategy and fears.

Lesson from history on current political scenario and military interference:
Last time when our establishment tried to force Bhutto on majority of Mujeeb the country seen break up.. its not the bad politicians who r bad it’s the generals who made them look bad by using them for their own self righteous stupid strategy and fears.
You think India will arm khota khors? Ha dont fool yourself Baboon leagis are cowards of the nth order we saw how those who threatened the state started crying in court and claimed all their macho talk was acting

I mean political parties need money and businessman to sponsor it :)

you need money for election campaign
Until we have current level of literacy things will remain the same

You think India will arm khota khors? Ha dont fool yourself Baboon leagis are cowards of the nth order we saw how those who threatened the state started crying in court and claimed all their macho talk was acting

is say miltay jultay alfaaz os wakt hum loag bengalio k liay use kartay . Isn't it mate ??

and you made some similarities obvious.

not going to vote and waste my time.we need to tax rich who have high value property in Pakistan and foreign countries .even if the candidates who are contensting elections are taxed properly based on their declared wealth though they not declare all wealth we can get 10 billion u.s dollars but it will not happen with elections even if pti wins because they will be part of coming govt and will influence fbr and other institution.i think we should not go for election and replace current caretaker setup with good new setup for indefinite time till we got economically stable.zaid zaman Hamid should be made new Prime minister

is say miltay jultay alfaaz os wakt hum loag bengalio k liay use kartay . Isn't it mate ??

and you made some similarities obvious.
You think central punjabi voters of baboon league will raise arms against Pakistan ha the German beer is making you mad :D
They didnt even come out in numbers during his failed million march he had t engage policemen for that :D

not gonna vote as i don't want any part in electing a terrorist sympathiser or a corrupt traitor.

PTI ... Or Mustafa Kamal to try to manage Karachi a bit better... Just about anyone except Khadim Rizvi and PPP...

انکی اتنی اوقات نہیں کہ میں انکے لیے لائن لگوں اور دھکے کھاؤں ۔ پاکستان کے سبھی سیاست دان کی وییلو ایک پرانے جوتے سے زیادہ نہیں ۔چور ڈاکو لٹیرے مجرم اخلاقی طور پر دیوالیہ مجرم اور کرپٹ کرسی کے بھوکے جنگلی درندے ہیں یہ لوگ ۔ ووٹ دینا وقت کا ضیاع ہے اس سے بہتر اس دن 4 پودے لگا دیے جائیں کسی پارک میں کل کو وہ درخت بن کر انسانیت کا بھلا تو کریں گے۔
I might have voted for this gentleman but most likely be abroad during elections and he is not standing in my constituency
not gonna vote
not gonna vote as i don't want any part in electing a terrorist sympathiser or a corrupt traitor.

The Divided Electorate in as many Sects, Racial Pockets, Religious fiefdoms, provinces is the desire of our masters. This will make sure towards a hung parliament where Parachutes like Sanjrani's can be descends easily.

But the real GEMs of our Masters are "Your" Type of people....Who doesn't believe in anything.
The bigger reason "Pakistan is in this mess" is your oblivion to anything around you.
For me, you people are the curse of the soil....nothing else.
May the Motherland Abandons you as well...Ameen!!

The Divided Electorate in as many Sects, Racial Pockets, Religious fiefdoms, provinces is the desire of our masters. This will make sure towards a hung parliament where Parachutes like Sanjrani's can be descends easily.

But the real GEMs of our Masters are "Your" Type of people....Who doesn't believe in anything.
The bigger reason "Pakistan is in this mess" is your oblivion to anything around you.
Wow. How they are curse when its you who is voting for disqualified and corrupt leader who looted wealth of this nation . You are voting for someone whose children don't live in Pakistan and running their business in UK....Its better to not vote for anyone then voting for such leaders

Go for the lesser evil Imran Khan and force him to take hardline stance on India, Afghanistan and USA bullying

Wow. How they are curse when its you who is voting for disqualified and corrupt leader who looted wealth of this nation . You are voting for someone whose children don't live in Pakistan and running their business in UK....Its better to not vote for anyone then voting for such leaders

Its better to fight for improvement then to Run with tail between your legs.
(By this comment, you too is the proud member of that same group.....and my comment is for you too.
Ohh yaa...Keep it up.)

Back
Top Bottom