• Mutahida Qaumi Movement - Khalid Maqbool Siddique

• Grand Democratic Alliance - Peer Pagara

• Pakistan Muslim League - Shujaat Hussain

• Mutahida Majlis Amal - Siraj ul Haq and Fazlur Rehman

• Tehreek Labaik Pakistan - Khadim Rizvi

• Pak Sarzameen Party - Mustafa Kamal

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
انکی اتنی اوقات نہیں کہ میں انکے لیے لائن لگوں اور دھکے کھاؤں ۔ پاکستان کے سبھی سیاست دان کی وییلو ایک پرانے جوتے سے زیادہ نہیں ۔چور ڈاکو لٹیرے مجرم اخلاقی طور پر دیوالیہ مجرم اور کرپٹ کرسی کے بھوکے جنگلی درندے ہیں یہ لوگ ۔ ووٹ دینا وقت کا ضیاع ہے اس سے بہتر اس دن 4 پودے لگا دیے جائیں کسی پارک میں کل کو وہ درخت بن کر انسانیت کا بھلا تو کریں گے۔
O bhaI khud acha kam nhi karsakte to dusron ko to mat roko.

i will directly vote for chief sahab, the real boss and string puller :cheesy:
LoL ..purane chief sb nai bnae thi na mqm aur pml-n to inko vote do na

Who voted for KR????? Whooo? I wish I could give a perma block to them three. :hitwall::hitwall:
I really hate to say it but they might be able to win some dozens of NA seats, they have much support in katchi abadis due to sectarian factor, and its really very hard to explain these poor peoples about the consequences of voting for sectarian parties, i can see the insecurity of other sects regarding to attacks on their mosques if TLP able to win seat in their constituency. Its a challange to national security and peace.

Unfortunately Pakistani brains are so closed that they can't even dream of an option NON.
That's classic example of PTI brain, who would always give logic to vote Imran Khan as he's less corrupt than Nawaz Sharif.
What PTI don't understand, people who see Imran Khan as an idiot have difficulty voting him, irrespective of his corruption level vs NS.

Unfortunately Pakistani brains are so closed that they can't even dream of an option NON.
That's classic example of PTI brain, who would always give logic to vote Imran Khan as he's less corrupt than Nawaz Sharif.
What PTI don't understand, people who see Imran Khan as an idiot have difficulty voting him, irrespective of his corruption level vs NS.

i would prefer an idiot over a thief any day.

PMLN insha'Allah
Alhamdulilah
@Mentee I voted for Pakistan Sarzamin MK. :lol: just to see the result, it was impossible without voting. Also it's name is nice Pak sarzamin

There it had 2 votes including my vote. :enjoy:
Don't you fell for this fancy patriotic diction . They are only used to make you feel better - - - - - - -

Me too but who is not thief in Pakistan?

If everyone was a thief then Pakistan would have been broken into multiple smaller pieces.

But when people say "Khata hai tu lagata bhi tu hai" that just drives me insane

If everyone was a thief then Pakistan would have been broken into multiple smaller pieces.

But when people say "Khata hai tu lagata bhi tu hai" that just drives me insane
Politics is most corrupt profession of earth but what about common man? How honest , non corrupt they are in their personal and business lives? Even average fruit and vegetables seller don't hesitate to sell rotten vegetables and fruits to buyers. Everyone do corruption within their capacity and power. More power surely bring more corruption. Those who have got the power/opportunity of corruption but still don't take any advantage form it are very few to exist in Pakistan

Sp_cP0BtCPEICS20uQBf6LTHW9eDr7j3F3OyHahTPQQ.jpg

Politics is most corrupt profession of earth but what about common man? How honest , non corrupt they are in their personal and business lives? Even average fruit and vegetables seller don't hesitate to sell rotten vegetables and fruits to buyers. Everyone do corruption within their capacity and power. More power surely bring more corruption. Those who have got the power/opportunity of corruption but still don't take any advantage form it are very few to exist in Pakistan

Its sad but true. i used to watch Sar-e-Aam by Iqrar ul Hassan, for majority of the time its quite depressing but occasionally they come across people that rejuvenates my hope again.

Back
Top Bottom