What's new

who will pak support

who will pak supportSL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not gonna support either. I really want a rematch with India but at the same time want to face the team that managed to beat India too :meeting:

Majority of pakistanis will be supporting S.L coz they want india in final so that they can take revenge while Pakistani cricketers will be supporting B.D so that they can beat them in finals & lift the Asia cup.

Well ofcourse BAN.
After the thrashing they got from us, they are bette of not facing us for a while.

Haha lol we want final with team bangladesh who thrashed india :lol:

one win make indians out of controls..pakistan is still on top at point.table while.india is looking at sri lanka vs bangladesg match :p

Majority of pakistanis will be supporting S.L coz they want india in final so that they can take revenge while Pakistani cricketers will be supporting B.D so that they can beat them in finals & lift the Asia cup.
No we don't ........... Quit assuming things on your own.

Well, nothing personal with BD but I'll be supporting SL not for the reason that if they win we play finals against India but for the reason they supported Pakistan when everyone else turned back on us.. They came to Pakistan when rest of the Asia refused to come..

I will support both Sri Lanka and Bangladesh against India.

I want Sri Lanka to win. We should take against India and that too in the final! :woot:

If Pakistanis want the trophy then they should support Bangladesh as it'll be easier to beat a team like Bangladesh in final :D

We want Pakistani cricket team to challenge India in the finals.... So Sri Lanka...

If Pakistanis want the trophy then they should support Bangladesh as it'll be easier to beat a team like Bangladesh in final :D

Actually I'm not even too sure about that now, it almost seems like the Trophy has long gone form our reach lol :meeting:

You never know,its Pakistan.Though Bangladesh somehow has also earned the unpredictable status :D

Back
Top Bottom