Votes: 37 64.9%
  • Sushma Swaraj

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • any other

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters

sudhir007

Reaction score
As the UPA lost the election and new NDA Goverment Take place. Who will be next defense minister

No clue who will be or even who is the front runner for the post. But if Modi was serious all along about changing India V.K Singh should be given the portfolio. He is an insider and knows the defense forces like no one else in the BJP.

Anybody noticed VK Singh's victory margin was almost as big as Modi from Vadodara

Indian Nation Deserves Gen V K Singh as owr new Defence minister and if genral is not given that post it will be a severe loss for mother India

Indian military will get a big boost if VK Singh becomes army chief.

I did notice and if i am not mistaken it was 5.66 laks..... That was a huge margin.... But some how i dont like him....

He had political ambitions from very long time probably before he was even appointed CoAS. Still he has done much more for the country than I can even think of doing myself so can't speak much against him :lol:

He had political ambitions from very long time probably before he was even appointed CoAS. Still he has done much more for the country than I can even think of doing myself so can't speak much against him :lol:

Well i am not taking credit away from for what he has done to this nation..... But making him the defense minister may not be a great idea...But he can be an advisor to PM on security matters for sure....And he always worked against arms lobby during his term..... so probably he will do the job of antony as a non corrupt man in government....

Modi has a golden opportunity to put the right people in the right positions and have a technocratic govt. BJP has an absolute majority, and doesn't have to give away plum posts to allies for support. I really hope that some of the important ministries will be occupied by experts, and not by career politicians. Defence, railways, urban/rural development, shipping, commerce, finance etc should be done by people who are knowledgeable in those fields.

Modi has a golden opportunity to put the right people in the right positions and have a technocratic govt. BJP has an absolute majority, and doesn't have to give away plum posts to allies for support. I really hope that some of the important ministries will be occupied by experts, and not by career politicians. Defence, railways, urban/rural development, shipping, commerce, finance etc should be done by people who are knowledgeable in those fields.

i read somewhere that Modi requested free hand in selecting ministers during his discussion with Rss....

His success in gujarat was not because of his ministers but the bureaucrats he selected.... It will be interesting to see howmany portfolios he himself is going to handle and which are the bureaucrats he select for key ministries....

Back
Top Bottom