What's new

WHO WAS BEHIND LAHORE 3/3 Terror Attacks

u also do the blame game why u cretisize us any way links and freports says raw is the one responsible for it

and this is reality dont say it have been done by us swat and fatta is improving

u can go on and on and on but the reality will never change.....its high time that all pakis take up ghandhism or practice of non violence other wise ur in line to be next somalia in under 10 yrs....BTW its interesting to see RAW getting so much attention in these forums, i think many **** frnds will agree that RAW was behind pak govt. peace deal in SWAT......HE HE HE....u guys r unbelievable...its the easiest thing to do on earth BLAME OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you Indians can come up with as many multipal IDs on forum as you want whenever there is such an incident either in India or Pakistan.

No wonder your Pakistan phobia will never end.

Poor souls.

Conspiracy theories I hope people become logical and - look for root cause of this attack on people.
And for people who think India did this- Do you think Pakistan is so incompitent that they will let India go if India did this ????
So please wait and lets see what comes out - Or else you might have to mince yoru own words.

@ Pakistani members

I cannot imagine why I am paying attention to your claims.

I know that you will be happy if RAW is proved to be behind this. But no one will be paying any attention until you come with some proof or solid technical logic. Do not waste your efforts.

SUPERFALCON. Do not post consequetively, especially when they are inane oneliners. THIS IS A WARNING.

u can go on and on and on but the reality will never change.....its high time that all pakis take up ghandhism or practice of non violence other wise ur in line to be next somalia in under 10 yrs....BTW its interesting to see RAW getting so much attention in these forums, i think many **** frnds will agree that RAW was behind pak govt. peace deal in SWAT......HE HE HE....u guys r unbelievable...its the easiest thing to do on earth BLAME OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this coming from your curry breath makes it all the more hilarious.....it is you [mod edit] who are going around lobbying and complaining.....

a hindu temple stampede takes place --- or an elephant goes on a rampage and tramples down your holy cows in the streets of bangashmangalore and you will blame ISI.

[mod edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Conspiracy theories I hope people become logical and - look for root cause of this attack on people.
And for people who think India did this- Do you think Pakistan is so incompitent that they will let India go if India did this ????
So please wait and lets see what comes out - Or else you might have to mince yoru own words.

i think u must not be a pakistani..i find some sense in u ..good..atlast am proud that this part of the world can produce some one else other than terroristt..oooo:devil:

take a hike, justin. Hope you enjoy it downunder. Your flag is pakistan, and you're sitting in Australia. I have a fair idea who you raelly are.

the only reason that we indians come here again and again is to get some entertainment....we love u guys ur raw bashing and everything...LOL.....no other country gives raw that kind of attention, even we indians dont ..and let me tell u one thing we all indians laugh so much by going through ur forums its like a dose of Indian laughter challenge........:woot::lol:

Eveyone, back to the topic! Was Bharat and its RAW really behind this attack? Were they the masterminds, if not the trigger pullers?

Back
Top Bottom