What's new

WHO WAS BEHIND LAHORE 3/3 Terror Attacks

Six gains for Pakistan from this attack-

1. Pakistan knows India will be the first to be blamed.

2. The concentration on the Mumbai incident will be divided.

3. As the condition is shown as much serious, more funds can be demanded.

4. For the same reason, technical help can be demanded.

5. To get sympathy from Pakistani people, as well as world media as "victim of Indian wrong deeds".

6. ISI/Military will be successful to show that democratic govt cannot protect people.

^ What are you high on indian?

Pakistan lost hosting world cup because of this, the world cup was needed to help Pakistan's economy.

Now that indians think they will have full control over world cup 100%, india would gain the most out of this attack.

Also india is not happy about Pakistan's and Sri Lanka's friendship and is trying to break the friendship.

You need to read posts on this forum carefully i have said it before in Lahore attack thread that Indians here are just trying to create and spread BS.

It was your own Indian memnber on this forum who has started pointing fingers at LTTE.

Pakistani Govt did not say anything like that except some paranoids from PPP.

So it will be much better to wait for the investigations.

Firstly, I said it because many Pakistani members are more than sure that RAW is behind all this. The LTTE thing was mere doubt. You can see the words used.

Secondly, will you say "GoP hasn't accepted presence of Taliban in Pakistan except President Zardari"? Exactly when we should take it as GoP's statement?

People are pointing towards my nation WITHOUT ANY PROOF, what you expect from me?

5. To get sympathy from Pakistani people, as well as world media as "victim of Indian wrong deeds".

6. ISI/Military will be successful to show that democratic govt cannot protect people.

Same as India did in Mumbai ?

1. Cried loud against ISI in the first minute of Mumbai attacks.

2. Got sympathy of the world and Indian masses and succefuly concealed the killing of Christians.

3. Successfuly concealed involvment of Indian army in bomb attacks in India.

4. Prepared a list of heavy millitary purchase and the recent is had a pretext to buy navy equipment and modernization.

Get over it

Firstly, I said it because many Pakistani members are more than sure that RAW is behind all this. The LTTE thing was mere doubt. You can see the words used.

Secondly, will you say "GoP hasn't accepted presence of Taliban in Pakistan except President Zardari"? Exactly when we should take it as GoP's statement?

People are pointing towards my nation WITHOUT ANY PROOF, what you expect from me?

Indians did the same many time even for a fire cracker. It is natural.

Just to remind you just two days back Indian media was spitting Bull. Shi.t against Pakistan over BD mutiny which even Bangladeshis believe is handywork of India.

In such a situation emotions run high but at least we should be honest to our own conscience and post rationaly not irrationaly.

for stupid mumbai lies pakistan will damage a long time brother

lol

hell with injun chanakya mentality

indian criminals are born like that?

^ What are you high on indian?

Pakistan lost hosting world cup because of this, the world cup was needed to help Pakistan's economy.

The World Cup was never going to be played in Pakistan. Please go through ICC statements/demands before this incident. This attack only sealed the decision.

Now that indians think they will have full control over world cup 100%, india would gain the most out of this attack.

Also, it was never impossible for India to arrange for the World Cup ALL ALONE. 80% of ICC money goes from BCCI. Only match sites won't pay much. BCCI has far more paying resources. Also, I don't think RAW is that hard fan of Cricket! ;)

Also india is not happy about Pakistan's and Sri Lanka's friendship and is trying to break the friendship.

A kid can tell you that the friendships between two nations are not affected by such incidents. On the other hand, I am waiting for SL to declare strengthening its ties with Pakistan.

Same as India did in Mumbai ?

1. Cried loud against ISI in the first minute of Mumbai attacks.

2. Got sympathy of the world and Indian masses and succefuly concealed the killing of Christians.

3. Successfuly concealed involvment of Indian army in bomb attacks in India.

4. Prepared a list of heavy millitary purchase and the recent is had a pretext to buy navy equipment and modernization.

Get over it

Again, I posted only as an answer to post #13.

even india dont have any real proof on mumbai attacks but they did blamed us now it is our turn to do the job and in really really sure india is invoved in it because they leaved their arms their which pak terrorist dont do why they leave the arms their because they leave the arms so they leave some clue so people thinks it has done by pak terroeist

1. no terorist leave their arms
2. indian terrorist buyed local arms and attcked the lahore and leaved the arms so people think they are domestic terrorist

no dude it was u people who was unhappy with the tour and this conclude the conclusion

There's one more point that should be discussed. Our records show that 99% of the attacks in Pakistan have been suicide attacks. Their method of carrying out an attack is simply by putting on a suicide vest, blending in, and then detonating themselves up near the target which is SUFFICIENT to kill people around the ground zero to the maximum.

Now we're getting reports that Suicide JACKETS have been recovered from these terrorists and their bags. That's a PATHETIC attempt at linking this event with Pakistan's militants. Because frankly, they don't carry their jackets around in bags so that they can first make sure that they have a good ol hunting spree and THEN carry out the suicide attack. Their ideology is brainwashed so that they can go and take only ONE step. Which is to carry out a suicide attack. There's no room for any other "Action" on their part.

Secondly, Suicide jackets don't make sense with the size of the group that carried out this incident. 12 armed people for the sake of killing a Cricket team? ONE suicide bomber would've been enough to take out the entire convoy IF it was an attack lead by someone from within Pakistan.

InshAllah we WILL capture these morons and bring their real identity out for the rest of the world to see. In the mean time, I SERIOUSLY want the leadership to grow a pair and give their statements like real MEN!

Indians did the same many time even for a fire cracker. It is natural.

Just to remind you just two days back Indian media was spitting Bull. Shi.t against Pakistan over BD mutiny which even Bangladeshis believe is handywork of India.

In such a situation emotions run high but at least we should be honest to our own conscience and post rationaly not irrationaly.

Then isn't it natural for me to defend??

And you didn't answer my question. when we should take it as a statement from GoP?

When all the govt members say it in unison? (which IMO, is impossible)

Shouldn't the world pay any attention to the statements from high officials of Pakistan??

even india dont have any real proof on mumbai attacks but they did blamed us now it is our turn to do the job and in really really sure india is invoved in it because they leaved their arms their which pak terrorist dont do why they leave the arms their because they leave the arms so they leave some clue so people thinks it has done by pak terroeist

1. no terorist leave their arms
2. indian terrorist buyed local arms and attcked the lahore and leaved the arms so people think they are domestic terrorist

:rofl::rofl:

for stupid mumbai lies pakistan will damage a long time brother

lol

hell with injun chanakya mentality

indian criminals are born like that?

Well, unfortunately for you, the 'lies' were supported by proofs. And they are accepted even by GoP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom