What's new

Who the hell is so cruel ?

wtf

Reaction score
Apparently another bomb blast in Rawalpindi, this time aimed at the Long March. Calling off of the march probably saved the lives of many.

DAWN.COM | ? Punjab | Suicide bomber kills 14, hurts 19 in Rawalpindi

Pakistan: 10 killed, 20 hurt in suicide attack

Apparently the bomber, a teenager, packed ball bearings into the bomb - clearly aiming to kill as many as possible. Not just another garden variety terror scare, this one clearly intended to kill as many of the protesters as possible.

If this had happened during the rally the results would have been disastrous for all democratic parties in Pakistan.

This may have been affected when people who want to destabalize Pakistan it is true and now the suspicions on our neighbours increases ten fold for only after they saw progress did they do this sort of an attack. I think Indian policy should definately sort itself and they are the ones in my opinion who are extremely cruel.

This may have been affected when people who want to destabalize Pakistan it is true and now the suspicions on our neighbours increases ten fold for only after they saw progress did they do this sort of an attack. I think Indian policy should definately sort itself and they are the ones in my opinion who are extremely cruel.

And why is a destabilized Pakistan in India's interest ? Manmohan Singh atleast has been publically saying that it is not good for India to have a destabilized Pak. And I believe that is true, because flames from Pakistan will easily spread across borders. With a unified Pakistan atleast there is one central authority to talk with (and fight with). With a uncontrolled Pakistan, it would be a disaster trying to control the terrorists.

I don't think India did it - it has nothing to gain.

Apparently the bomber, a teenager, packed ball bearings into the bomb - clearly aiming to kill as many as possible.

You can be sure that the teenage was just a dimwitted dupe in this. Some adults are responsible for conceiving and building the bomb. Most likely Pakistani irhabis or al Qaeda.

And why is a destabilized Pakistan in India's interest ? Manmohan Singh atleast has been publically saying that it is not good for India to have a destabilized Pak. And I believe that is true, because flames from Pakistan will easily spread across borders. With a unified Pakistan atleast there is one central authority to talk with (and fight with). With a uncontrolled Pakistan, it would be a disaster trying to control the terrorists.

I don't think India did it - it has nothing to gain.

because nobody else has to gain other than India for it is the only country in the region that wishes the destruction of Pakistan. Not Afghanistan not Iran not China but India they were our sworn enemies in the past.

because nobody else has to gain other than India for it is the only country in the region that wishes the destruction of Pakistan. Not Afghanistan not Iran not China but India they were our sworn enemies in the past.

Nations don't react from emotions, they act based on gain. And as any economist would know, you always gain when you can peacefully co-exist and trade. It only helps to fight when you have more to lose from not fighting than by fighting.

The elected government of India is not asking for destroying Pakistan, even RSS/Bajrang Dal is not asking for that (all they are claiming is stronger anti-terror acts) - so what makes you think that it is the case ?

Nations don't react from emotions, they act based on gain. And as any economist would know, you always gain when you can peacefully co-exist and trade. It only helps to fight when you have more to lose from not fighting than by fighting.

The elected government of India is not asking for destroying Pakistan, even RSS/Bajrang Dal is not asking for that (all they are claiming is stronger anti-terror acts) - so what makes you think that it is the case ?

well gaining over land controlling territory is also an economic boost to defeat Pakistan will benefit India in their long run ( due to low spending on defence) though I am sure this will never happen as long as the last Pakistani stands in this world.

Al Qaeda and, perhaps, the Afghan Taleban gain from Pakistani disintegration.

Al Qaeda and, perhaps, the Afghan Taleban gain from Pakistani disintegration.

their potential has been seen in the past and I absolutely don't think that any of their agenda's state that they attack muslims plus they have recently after the acceptance iof Shariah in Swat have commanded to not attack Pakistan it was discussed on a show a few days ago.

^^ It is not an official policy of Indian government to do so. It is an opinion piece by an editor of a magazine and that means squat when it comes to government's policies towards Pakistan. You are deluding.

their potential has been seen in the past and I absolutely don't think that any of their agenda's state that they attack muslims plus they have recently after the acceptance iof Shariah in Swat have commanded to not attack Pakistan it was discussed on a show a few days ago.

al Qaeda attacks muslims without mercy if it furthers their objectives. They have killed and continue to kill hundreds of muslims in Iraq. And the no fighting proviso was not agreed to by the al Qaeda grouping that includes Mehsud.

al Qaeda attacks muslims without mercy if it furthers their objectives. They have killed and continue to kill hundreds of muslims in Iraq. And the no fighting proviso was not agreed to by the al Qaeda grouping that includes Mehsud.

The attacks in Iraq have always had some sort of sectarian tag to it but the attack in Pakistan has none and a lot of people feel that al-Qaeda is the given name to trained agents of RAW in Afghanistan as for Mehsud a peace deal has been reached in Swat and media has shown how things are safe their once again.

Though this may sound off the specific topic it is not actually.
What is India’s stance towards US involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Note not an arguing point but relates back to this topic and current comments.

Bane Blade, there are two ways of looking at this tragedy. One is to blame India too often a convenient scapegoat for all that ails Pakistan and do nothing. The other is to hold your leaders accountable for their inability to provide security for its people. For all his failures, the one thing George W. Bush did right was to prevent another terror attack post 9/11. If India is indeed responsible, gather evidence and present it to the world community and have India declared a state sponsor of terrorism. Security is a prerogative of every citizen; if your government fails repeatedly to provide it then I’m afraid your government is beyond incompetent. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom