What's new

Who the hell is so cruel ?

Well a lot of the people on this thread have show some real staunch disagreements to my posts, this is an ongoing saga but one must admit how on earth anybody could blame me for not suspecting India.

India in the past have with evidence helped the Tamil Tigers in Srilanka yet on face they always show off themselves as people who wanted peace in Sri Lanka, the Bangladesh saga cannot be forgotten by Pakistanis or the wars held for occupied Kashmir.

On top of that whenever any such incedent takes place on Indian soil it is always blamed on ISI and likewise I would expect that RAW would attack with their might on the Pakistani people. What furthermore confuses me is that India have a lot of their counsulates in the Afghan region which surprisingly or to my knowledge have never been attacked by any sort of suicide bombing. Another thing surprising is that many RAW agents are caught in Pakistan when I say that India want a destruction of Pakistan on the face of it they wouldn't go yelling about it they would try really hard to do as much as they can quietly.

I hope you understand what a retarded line of argument you just tried to pursue. Pakistan is the country that every Indian says is supposed to be instigating subversive activities in other countries; but I can't even imagine what would happen if half as respected publications in Pakistan were to be calling for the disintegration of India this openly, bluntly and aggressively. Imagine the outrage in India if Pakistani writers were flooding the net with this low quality junk. This kind of stuff is obviously much appreciated by many in India, post this article in an Indian forum and you will find out. You have politicians quite literally bragging about how they broke Pakistan in the past, and then you insist that we’re the ones who’re delusional?

The Pakistani government has ALWAYS denied that it is involved in any violent activities in India, but that doesn't convince any Indians. And here we have considerably respected Indian publications openly urging and calling for Pakistan's disintegration, and you reject it because…because this is not the Indian government's official international position? Well OFCOURSE its not !:lol: Did India declare its intention to disintegrate Pakistan when it was secretly instigating insurrection in East Pakistan? Is it likely to do so now with the rest of the world worried about and actively trying to assist Pakistan? Also governments and their intentions can change, but these trends, this build up towards or symptoms of the policy through propaganda or coercion can be seen. You see Indians are not as angelic as you like to pretend.:agree:

If you are taking the opinion piece by Bharat Varma as a point to make your argument that India is following a policy of disintegration of Pakistan, then it is your prerogative but it will not convince anybody else other than Pakistanis.

I hope you understand what a retarded line of argument you just tried to pursue. Pakistan is the country that every Indian says is supposed to be instigating subversive activities in other countries; but I can't even imagine what would happen if half as respected publications in Pakistan were to be calling for the disintegration of India this openly, bluntly and aggressively. Imagine the outrage in India if Pakistani writers were flooding the net with this low quality junk. This kind of stuff is obviously much appreciated by many in India, post this article in an Indian forum and you will find out. You have politicians quite literally bragging about how they broke Pakistan in the past, and then you insist that we’re the ones who’re delusional?

The Pakistani government has ALWAYS denied that it is involved in any violent activities in India, but that doesn't convince any Indians. And here we have considerably respected Indian publications openly urging and calling for Pakistan's disintegration, and you reject it because…because this is not the Indian government's official international position? Well OFCOURSE its not !:lol: Did India declare its intention to disintegrate Pakistan when it was secretly instigating insurrection in East Pakistan? Is it likely to do so now with the rest of the world worried about and actively trying to assist Pakistan? Also governments and their intentions can change, but these trends, this build up towards or symptoms of the policy through propaganda or coercion can be seen. You see Indians are not as angelic as you like to pretend.:agree:

I think the point GoI wants to drive across is that it's ur armed forces (and not GoP) which is calling the shots as far as insurgency in India is concerned. Straight from Punjab right upto kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom