What's new

Who supports the French terrorists?

Since I have now noticed more than a handful here that support the French terrorists and pretty much with no consequence to their membership here. I'd figure supporting of terrorists would mean an immediate permanent ban.

I thought why not start a poll and ask those who openly support it and those in the shadows to show some guts and vote their true feelings- so we can see how deep such sentiments run among the membership here.

You have only noticed it now? :D

Sonyaa, nawaan aayaan ein? :lol:

You should have seen all the hoopla when France banned the veil, and the silence when China has done the same thing recently. The policies implemented here speak loudly by themselves, noble claims notwithstanding.

Since I have now noticed more than a handful here that support the French terrorists and pretty much with no consequence to their membership here. I'd figure supporting of terrorists would mean an immediate permanent ban.

I thought why not start a poll and ask those who openly support it and those in the shadows to show some guts and vote their true feelings- so we can see how deep such sentiments run among the membership here.

• Don't agree with some random f publishing cartoons targeting Minority's religion.
  • Don't agree Euro nations providing weapons to rouge elements and disturbing peace
  • Don't agree with racial motivated marches against Muslims when its not 100% clear who the mask men may have been (who knows the real killers were someone else )
  • Also , Pakistan had 130 people died recently not single leader came to mourn, Palestine had 200-3000 people dead not a single leader condemned the attacks
  • I think when people mess with religious icons , anything can happen as people are emotional

So please do not mess with people's faith and be civilized not French style stupid freedom

Its france's internal crime , not terrorist act , angry citizens pissed off at the ugly lunatics who thought they were smart arse by drawing cartoons lol

Got their arses handed to them

Last edited:
The vast majority of people here won't admit to supporting the killings, but catch them off guard and they throw their weights behind terrorism at any given opportunity.

I am just interested in seeing if this magazine can print pro Nazi cartoons. We will see how much 'free speech' really means to these hypocrites.

Every magazine has its own editorial policy. Let another magazine publish pro-whatever cartoons if it wants to and make a business out of selling enough copies. That is the freedom of speech.

Wow looks like a few posters do indeed support terrorism, no wonder then that Islam finds itself in the state it is.

I'm not a Muslim so I did not vote in the pole. After seeing the cartoons I thought they were pretty offensive. I think the editor of the newspaper probably wanted to provoke Muslims. From the part of the world I come from, I can understand why Muslims would feel angry. Many westerners though don't understand why someone would feel angry at those cartoons since they have a different mindset and way of thinking.

As for the attackers, they could have handled the situation a bit more differently. Maybe the attackers could have done some kind of civil disobedience or observed a hunger strike. I think many westerners would have supported them if they had done something like that.

Last edited:
I am just interested in seeing if this magazine can print pro Nazi cartoons. We will see how much 'free speech' really means to these hypocrites.

lets say Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto are adversaries.
They both have their own new papers
If nawaz's new paper publishes a bad pic of Bhutto, should they also publish a bad pic of Nawaz to stand by "freedom of speech"?
It is freedom of speech to hold my views up front.
- The guys who published the cartoon are not muslims - hence need not respect the prophet
- The guys who respect the prophet need not buy or see the cartoon
- the whole notion that "the prophet should not be picturised because that equals to idolatory of the prophet and hence pubishable by death" is not something these people believe in (even if they are minority) and we will hold that view.
Why should they adhere to a Muslims views when they are not muslim?

On topic -
any posts that are borderline supporting the 130 dead children was banned - an awesome and correct move - because there cannot be "other side of the coin"
same way any posts that support these pigs should be banned - but you wont because for you this is "other side of the coin"

If only these misguided zealots and apologists could understand these simple concepts that you mention!

lets say Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto are adversaries.
They both have their own new papers
If nawaz's new paper publishes a bad pic of Bhutto, should they also publish a bad pic of Nawaz to stand by "freedom of speech"?
It is freedom of speech to hold my views up front.
- The guys who published the cartoon are not muslims - hence need not respect the prophet
- The guys who respect the prophet need not buy or see the cartoon
- the whole notion that "the prophet should not be picturised because that equals to idolatory of the prophet and hence pubishable by death" is not something these people believe in (even if they are minority) and we will hold that view.
Why should they adhere to a Muslims views when they are not muslim?

On topic -
any posts that are borderline supporting the 130 dead children was banned - an awesome and correct move - because there cannot be "other side of the coin"
same way any posts that support these pigs should be banned - but you wont because for you this is "other side of the coin"

Wow looks like a few posters do indeed support terrorism, no wonder then that Islam finds itself in the state it is.

Says the bearer of flag who abuses Aborigional people of Australia

Looks ilke to me that the newspaper "STARTED" this DRAMA due to unnecessary need to mock religious figure for Muslims they "INTENTIONALLY" wanted attention and de-stabalize the mentality of many people....

To me the newspaper is guilty becasue it did not respect people's religion and wanted to make quick $$

Don't care ...

Listening to music

France if it was serious about peace should have warned the magazine to publish tasteful cartoons and avoid controversial cartoons targeting minority religions

Stick to 100,000 possible topics other then Mohammad and we will be just fine :)

:buba_phone: Ello france stop the drama bazi , and give Russia their Ship they bought

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom