What's new

Who shall be care taker Prime Minister

Leave the rest of them aside.I like Justice (R) Tariq and i've reasons for it.
He's a good neighbor.Nice,honest(as far as i know) & a humble person.So,he's better choice than anybody else.

Eidi sahib,well who's better than him.But he's having health issue.We must not disturb him.

Neighborer? lucky you my friend....

he is the coolest guy I have ever met, probably the most civilized in lawyer community and very well learned.

IMO... what he is doing right now is much extensive than acting as a caretaker P.M.

I also believe he is in much better health than Mr. Jinnah, when he lead my ancestors to Pakistan.

Who is your healthy choice?

Then you have no Idea , how straining it is to be in Pakistani politics , He is an Honest Man , who is Devoted to Helping the Needy , Let him do that .

And About Quaid-e-Azam , you do know what happened to Him , Right ??

constitutionally its a choice to be made by the ruling house, mainly a decision by PPP for which consensus is not necessary element.

so its PPP coalition choice...

it should be some retired technocrat or judge,

keeping in mind that it would be PPP's choice so I go with Asma Jahangir. she is daring, anti establishment, and a true democrat and has the ability to deliver the transition..

my personal pick would be Justice Tariq Mehmood...

Asma Jhangir is one of the most Corrupt & Hypocritical Lawyers i have ever Seen , and No Pun intended , Her Allegiance Lies with the Highest Bidder , When CJ was the center of Attention She was right beside him & could not have stopped How Great and honest Man he is , & He is the Savior of Pakistan , Now that Her Allegiance lies with Zardari , CJ has become Corrupt & not Suitabe to be a Justice.

For me The Choice will be , Justice Tariq Mehmood

Neighborer? lucky you my friend....

he is the coolest guy I have ever met, probably the most civilized in lawyer community and very well learned.

Absolutely correct,Justice sahib leaves a charming & persistent effect on you.

Whenever he's doing something he looks like really involved in it,is sincere and very enthusiastic about it.

The one word that he uses a lot is ,"Dekhein".Seen him a bit emotional during the lawyer's movement.

Just as he has seen me emotional during the doctor's movement.

It'll be better if we ask for his own views about that PMship.

Absolutely correct,Justice sahib leaves a charming & persistent effect on you.

Whenever he's doing something he looks like really involved in it,is sincere and very enthusiastic about it.

The one word that he uses a lot is ,"Dekhein".Seen him a bit emotional during the lawyer's movement.

Just as he has seen me emotional during the doctor's movement.

It'll be better if we ask for his own views about that PMship.

I remember when he was arrested, some reporter went to his house and there his son was asked, "baba kahan hain?" and he said "police pakar ker lay gai hai...... (after a pause) pata nahi mere baba nay kabhi koe khalat kaam tou nahi kiya, phir bhi pata nahi kyon pakar ker lay gai hai.."

the most frequent sentence Justice sahib uses is "dekhain bibi misal kay tour par" :)

bytheway, if justice sahib is asked to perform the duty of interm premier, he would refuse, he would only agree if he is emotionally blackmailed into accepting the position, otherwise, he wont... that is my observation about him.

by the way, PPP has one more great option: Sherry Rehman though she is on honeymoon to america, no wait she is ambassador there... but would prove to be a good choice in my opinion.

His Health is too Fragile for the Dirty Pakistani Politics , Let him Do what he is doing Right now , that is the best for him & for Us.

Now the PPP chosen candidate 'mir hazar khan' is 90 years old.

What is your take now ?

Now the PPP chosen candidate 'mir hazar khan' is 90 years old.

What is your take now ?

84 to be exact , but still he is not as fragile as Edhi .

Not my favorite candidate thought , Dr ishrat would have been the best suited . But people chose the Demoncracy they should also bear the fruits.

84 to be exact , but still he is not as fragile as Edhi .

Not my favorite candidate thought , Dr ishrat would have been the best suited . But people chose the Demoncracy they should also bear the fruits.

But practically, he will be assuming office and will discharge duties.
In same way A.S.Edhi could have also be functioning!

Mir Hazar Khan is choice of muk muka.. so every one is abaord.

Back
Top Bottom