What's new

who put the car bomb in New Delhi?

:blah: Pakistanis also believe India was behind the attack on Sri Lankan cricket players in Pakistan a few years ago to sour the relations between Pakistan and Sri Lanka, but they are still our good friends.

Where I blamed Pakistan, I was saying Pakistanis would happy to see bad India-Iran relation so that India could be blocked in Afghanistan forever. :lol: :lol: Read my comment once again.

And Americans think tank don't make policy in New Delhi. Pakistan and US are still clinging to each other when something big like Raymond Davis, Osama kiling, blame on ISI, Salala attack. Seeing these thing, the current crisis for India is negligible compared to what you have with US. Got It. :cheers:

Odd. The Georgians managed to defuse the bomb in time. But the Indians can't. And this in a high security zone close to the PM's residence. Speaks volumes about their security.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Where I blamed Pakistan, I was saying Pakistanis would happy to see bad India-Iran relation so that India could be blocked in Afghanistan forever. :lol: :lol: Read my comment once again.

And Americans think tank don't make policy in New Delhi. Pakistan and US are still clinging to each other when something big like Raymond Davis, Osama kiling, blame on ISI, Salala attack. Seeing these thing, the current crisis for India is negligible compared to what you have with US. Got It. :cheers:

You contradict dear :lol:

Just like india stood to be the most benefited country when terrorists attacked Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore, Pakistan 3 years ago.

How India was most benefited country when you already lost organizing World Cup much before that. :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

You contradict dear :lol:

You need to read mine and omar's previous comments . :lol:

Why are you bringing pakistan and srilanka issue in this thread.

My question and answer is pakistan stands to be most benefitted country in this incident.

Your observation is blinded and impaired by your hate- which you being an indian- i can easily understand but cannot ignore-

If you decide to blame iran and limit your trade with it on the basis of this small explosion- then israel gains the biggest beneficial-
Some times i wonder that a common indian is not mature enough to understand the bigger game thats been played in international arena-

Some times i wonder that a common indian is not mature enough to understand the bigger game thats been played in international arena-

We know more than you and aren't blind enough to blame others for our every problems.

We know more than you and aren't blind enough to blame others for our every problems.

you are not only blind but stupid aswell-
Last time israeli conspired and killed some jews and some indians on 26/11- and all the rubble fell on us-
for them it worked pretty well- the action- reaction- India fell for it and blamed it on Pakistan-

what makes you think israel will not play their jackpot scheme once again?-
kill some more jews- or try- blame it on iran- and dumb indians will fall for it again-

Thats the deal that comes with israeli package once you chose to be on their side-
the history is full of israeli intelligence agency's dirt play and friendly Victims-
-

Last time israeli conspired and killed some jews and some indians on 26/11- and all the rubble fell on us-
for them it worked pretty well- the action- reaction- India fell for it and blamed it on Pakistan-

Wow!!! I am listening to these idiotic comments from a Pakistanis who's own government accepted that 26/11 was planned in Pakistan, Ajmal Qasab is a Pakistani citizen and Mahmud Ali Durrani was sacked. And Jamal Ul Dawah banned by UNSC supported by Pakistan's friend China.

People like you lies to yourself only. You guys don't know how to lie properly.

what makes you think israel will not play their jackpot scheme once again?-
kill some more jews- or try- blame it on iran- and dumb indians will fall for it again-

Thats the deal that comes with israeli package once you chose to be on their side-
the history is full of israeli intelligence agency's dirt play and friendly Victims-
-

So now you are blaming 26/11 on israelis.
Now everybody can see who is blind in hate? when we have caught kasab alive and your news channels have even showed the kasabs house in pakistan.

Anyways topic is not 26/11

I am not blaming pakistan on blind hate.

The game goes like,

Israel will not try to kill its own diplomat?
Iran will not spoil its own customer who is against crippling sanction?

So who has done it? who stands to be benefitted most?

its iran .....because similar attack took place in thailand , and they are doing this to take revenge for the death of their nuclear scientist .
You didn't get the point,exactly because similar attack took place in Thailand it's not Iran.
Iran is not stupid to send some retards who can't even do the job and gain nothing.What exactly would Iran gain from killing a useless ambassador's wife in a friendly country?
The bombing in Thailand also shows whoever is doing this,they are committed to hurt Iran and relations with its friends.

So now you are blaming 26/11 on israelis.
Now everybody can see who is blind in hate? when we have caught kasab alive and your news channels have even showed the kasabs house in pakistan.

Anyways topic is not 26/11

I am not blaming pakistan on blind hate.

The game goes like,

Israel will not try to kill its own diplomat?
Iran will not spoil its own customer who is against crippling sanction?

So who has done it? who stands to be benefitted most?

US maybe?

US maybe?

Wow!!! Pakistanis are blaming RAW & MOSSAD together did it to malign Pakistan and Iranians saying Americans did it.
22/11 was done by Jamat ul Dawah of Pakistan and please keep your bullshit conspiracy theory with yourself only. We know who gave us wounds, you guys need not to tell us. You Iranians don't know much about South Asia.

come on lets be honest , i do not see even a hint of Pakistan hand here. this seems like two intelligence agencies waging war in a third country .
unfortunately we have been caught in the middle.

Reports have emerged stating that it maybe some of our domestic lunatics of the SIMI kind... with such foreign thinking, how difficult would it be for someone to be brainwashed apart from a few petro dollars?

Blaming Iran: Govt plays safe, says no evidence of any country role yet - Indian Express

The government today said that it did not have evidence of any country, organisation, entity or individuals being involved in the attack on the Israel Embassy car.

In an attempt to put an end to speculation of an “Iranian hand”, as alleged by Israel, the official spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs, Syed Akbaruddin, said: “We have no information or evidence of any country, organisation, entity and individual being involved.”

Government sources also said that “so far” they had found nothing to connect Iran to the attack that took place near Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s residence on February 13.

The Iran Embassy has reportedly also not got in touch with New Delhi on the matter, and Ambassador Syed Mehdi Nabizadeh today stressed that Tehran will “verify” the allegations regarding the attack only if Indian security agencies asked it do so.

“It (incident) has happened in India. If Indian security said something like that (then) we have to verify... This (the allegations) is false and they (Israel) always keep feeding such a thing,” Nabizadeh told reporters.

“We hope India will verify the case to know the real position. Till now, their final reaction has not come.”

The Ambassador added that he refused to “accept” or “deny” its role in the attack, that left four injured, including the wife of a defence attache at the Israeli Embassy in Delhi. “We are not accepting or denying this. I don’t know how can we assume within short moment who has done this,” the Iranian envoy said.

Adding that bilateral ties between India and Iran were “good”, Nabizadeh said “no third country” can put hurdle in the relationship. “It (the relationship with India) is good and it should be better. Iran and India have good relations. Both governments would be collaborating with each other much better than before.”

Israel’s ambassador to India Alon Ushpiz — who has been reiterating the allegations against Iran since the attack — today met External Affairs minister S M Krishna. This was their first meeting since the incident, although National Security Advisor Shivshanker Menon and Foreign Secretary Ranjan Mathai had spoken to him earlier.

Sources said that the Israeli side asked for additional security for its Embassy personnel in Delhi and Mumbai, and security agencies have been asked to make arrangements and cooperate with them. On the involvement of Israeli investigators, sources said that if the Israeli side wanted a reassurance like that, it was their choice.

Back
Top Bottom