What's new

Who killed the greatest Bangladeshi film maker just after 1971 war?

Wow - all those images were photo-shopped? The raid in the compound, the chopper's blown up tail, the whole thing? What would the US gain with all this trickery? :-)

If you have a picture of his corpse, send it please. You really believe they dumped his body in the sea for an islamic burial?

Wow - all those images were photo-shopped? The raid in the compound, the chopper's blown up tail, the whole thing? What would the US gain with all this trickery? :-)

There was no one in that compound.

It is yet be proved that Pakistani army or the Razakars or Al-Sams killed them.

There is plenty of proof from intercepted phone conversations. When an army does clandestine illegal acts, they are not going to carefully document it.

The reasons for killing off the 'perpetrators' of the whole language movement starting in 1952 (an Indian RAW saazish as seen by PA honchos) is simple, so that after 1971, a govt. more friendly to Pakistan can emerge in Bangladesh. Which ultimately did (Zia Ur Rahman's BNP govt.).

However it was not AS friendly as Pakistan had hoped, and ultimately RAW and CIA was too active in Bangladesh, which culminated in Zia's deposement and assassination, and a regime change to a far weaker govt.

The same reason why Bd could not stay in one nation as Pakistan is the very reason why BD can have no influence over Pakistan.

2,000 kms of Gangetic wasteland.

Alhamdulilah for that. Allah swt is the best of planners.

I have to give it to you - you bring new meaning to the word 'wewuzzin'.:lol:

iu

@Mage, Shuchanda (wife of Zahir Raihan) was a sister to Bobita and Champa. Of course all three are past their prime but they had their heyday...

http://old.dhakatimes24.com/2013/09/26/557

Last edited:
Bangbros have delusions of grandeur, no one, and I mean no one in Pakistan gives a flying fck about them.

I have an off-topic request to brother @cabatli_53 who is a Turkish moderator.

Can you see the poster in post #3, #41 in this thread (Hakikat Ve Hikmet) and tell us for sure he is a Turkish poster?

Some members in this subforum are claiming that he is not Turkish, I just want to settle the matter once and for all.

I am thankful for your assistance.

I am not sure about his nationality bro but He is a real brother and friendly to all brother states who wish the best for Turkey, Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Ask the overlords to close it and you won't be seeing me.

Unacceptable soldier!

Anyways it won't happen...too much cha-ching rolling in from all this unhealthy hate.

> Posts in every thread
> Says don't give a fck

GG WP

Too much Bangbros and self denial

We wuz bangbros and shiet...

Do we give a fk what an American Pakistani thinks?

Lol, da...it was you who posted your mental masturbation, not me. So even your entire country can feel or think that way but do we give a fk about it? Does it makes any difference for us? We didn't even noticed that you think this way, but you did gave a fk because your comment proved you think about Pakistan 24/7.

Good luck taking care of the occupiers of Kashmir.

Whatever Pakistani Armed forces are doing is more than fine job. So yes they are taking care of your masters good.

Their choice whether they want to be good citizens of Bangladesh or become a fifth coloumn. They will be treated accordingly.

They will wait for their chance. Don't you worry.

Bangbros have delusions of grandeur, no one, and I mean no one in Pakistan gives a flying fck about them.
The saddest bit is, they fought for independence from the British only to find themselves being second rated by poor rulers on our end; after that angst ridden independence they are now willingly bowing down to slavery for India.
As recounted by multiple accounts of people asking Bengali officers why they would betray fellow muslims , the answer was "we have Hindu blood flowing in our veins".
That is their natural state, it is time we consider them in the same light as India.

Back
Top Bottom