What's new

Who is your favorite Superhero?

Alternate universe bs?

First Robin, Dick Grayson became Nightwing.

Second, Jason Todd, died in Joker's hand, rescued and was made immortal by Ra's Al Ghul, returned as Deadpool.

Third, Tim Drake, initially quit as Robin, and later returned as Red Robin.

Fourth, Damien Wayne, son of Bruce and Talia, was trained by a group of mercenaries under the league of Shadows, returned to Gotham after the death of Bruce Wayne, and became Batman.

krishna-bhagwat-gita.jpg

Was Sun Tzu part of the three kingdoms era?

Sun Tzu was from around 500 B.C.

The Three Kingdoms Period was a few hundred years later at around 220 B.C.

After the Han Dynasty collapsed, China was split into Three Kingdoms hence the name. :)

First Robin, Dick Grayson became Nightwing.

Second, Jason Todd, died in Joker's hand, rescued and was made immortal by Ra's Al Ghul, returned as Deadpool.

Third, Tim Drake, initially quit as Robin, and later returned as Red Robin.

Fourth, Damien Wayne, son of Bruce and Talia, was trained by a group of mercenaries under the league of Shadows, returned to Gotham after the death of Bruce Wayne, and became Batman.

Damn dude. You are right. I forgot that there were different Robins.
Can you elaborate on Damien. Post a pic of his batman costume.

Sun Tzu was from around 500 B.C.

The Three Kingdoms Period was a few hundred years later at around 220 B.C.

After the Han Dynasty collapsed, China was split into Three Kingdoms hence the name. :)

You know Zhao Yun is also one of my favorites. I watched a chinese film a year or two back where he saved Guan Yu's son or something. Correct me If I am wrong. I watch a lot of Chinese historical movies.

Damn dude. You are right. I forgot that there were different Robins.
Can you elaborate on Damien. Post a pic of his batman costume.

And to note, Deadpool of DC Universe and Marvel Universe is different. Marvel is lamest comic book ever.

This is Damien Wayne of Batman beyond.

Batman-Beyond-Season-3-Episode-50--Curse-of-the-Kobra-Part-2-.jpg

free-batman-beyond-wallpaper-screensaver-preview-previewbatman-6151785c-4b09.jpg

And to note, Deadpool of DC Universe and Marvel Universe is different. Marvel is lamest comic book ever.

This is Damien Wayne of Batman beyond.

Batman-Beyond-Season-3-Episode-50--Curse-of-the-Kobra-Part-2-.jpg

free-batman-beyond-wallpaper-screensaver-preview-previewbatman-6151785c-4b09.jpg

No way.....

Batman beyond kid was Bruce Wayne's son??

Sounds like bs.

Deadpool was Robin, and was killed by Joker, until being made immortal by Ra's Al Ghul. That made the story lame.
You're confusing Red Hood with Deadpool. Deadpool is a mutant from the Marvel universe and an awesome character in the comics.

My Fav SuperHero is the Terminator :
Terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg
1055277-t1000.gif

Personally, I like T-1000 more than T-800 as T-1000 is superior & has beaten T-800.

Oh, maybe because of their similar looks.. :(

The masks look kinda similar, but Deadpool's has a generous dollop of Black around the eyes. And his Katana is his trademark weapon.
701596-2640630-deadpool.png

It's all guns and no swords for Red Hood.

3659229-3717859016-a_red.jpg

Back
Top Bottom