What's new

Who is your favorite general ?

Here is what some experienced and still revered generals talked about Russia
1) "Russia is a dwarf - I'll put her on her knees" (Charles 12th, XVIII century) - Sweden forever lost its superpower status;
2) "I will conquer backward Russia" (Frederick the Great, mid-XVIII century) - in 1759 Russian army entered Berlin;
3) "Russia - a colossus with feet of clay" (Napoleon, XIX century) - in 1814 Russian army took Paris;
4) "I will win the USSR by the end of the year" (Hitler, XX century) - in 1945, committed suicide when Soviet Army entered Berlin.

1) "Russia is a dwarf - I'll put her on her knees" (Charles 12th, XVIII century) - Sweden forever lost its superpower status;
2) "I will conquer backward Russia" (Frederick the Great, mid-XVIII century) - in 1759 Russian army entered Berlin;
3) "Russia - a colossus with feet of clay" (Napoleon, XIX century) - in 1814 Russian army took Paris;
4) "I will win the USSR by the end of the year" (Hitler, XX century) - in 1945, committed suicide when Soviet Army entered Berlin.
Share something about....PETER THE GREAT
He was a Great Visionary Leader

"Death solves all problems, no man no problem." - Josef Stalin. Soviet Union breaks into 15 states in less 40 years after his death.

Favorite Generals are many -
1. Erich von Manstein
2. Erwin Rommel
3. Napoleon Bonaparte
4. Paul Hausser
5. Gotthard Heinrici
6. Konstantin Rokossovsky
7. Jagjit Singh Arora
8. Sam 'Bahadur' Manekshaw

"Death solves all problems, no man no problem." - Josef Stalin. Soviet Union breaks into 15 states in less 40 years after his death.
That's a lie, Stalin did not say that. I and many others look at the Soviet Union as another period of Russian history. The Soviet Union collapsed, but Russia remains and now creates a new Union - Eurasian. And Eurasian Union will be more powerful than the USSR ever was, believe me. Russia still retains huge reserves of creative energy.

Kim-jong-un_2100220a.jpg

there is only one supreme commander :triniti:

in all seriousness, though.. this guy was a damn good soldier and a great leader of men
Stormin-Norman.jpg

:police:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom