What's new

Who Is Trying To Sabotage Our Light Combat Aircraft, The Tejas?

Our weird ceremonies come to us with a history of 15,000 years. We are proud to be its inheritors. How about you ?
For some all the time needed to be rid of wierdo shit is to reach puberty, for others it takes longer than 15000 yrs n still counting, nothing to be proud of jheeray.:rofl: and OH, out of that 15000, we had you for a 1000 yrs and than the britts had u for a couple of centuries lol...

For some all the time needed to be rid of wierdo shit is to reach puberty, for others it takes longer than 15000 yrs n still counting, nothing to be proud of jheeray.:rofl: and OH, out of that 15000, we had you for a 1000 yrs and than the britts had u for a couple of centuries lol...

I take it you are poor in both Maths and history.

You were not the ruler, but the ruled. Not the converter, but the converted. Stop pretending to be something you are not. Its embarrassing.

Mohammad Gori invaded Delhi in 1192 and technically Delhi had muslim rulers for 565 years. While the rest of India had them for a considerably lesser period. Kerala for instance, had ZERO years of islamic rule. Same for Assam.

Chrisitan british rule lasted from 1757, for 190 years.

Now do the math.

lol Tejas > AMCA is so unrealistic it's not even funny. MK2 and FGFA needed before they can develop the skills needed. MK2 to master fourth gen, and fgfa to be introduced to fifth generation.

France and Germany will struggle with a fifth generation aircraft let alone India. Hell even Russia is struggling big time with fifth generation and I'm supposed to believe Tejas by itself is a stepping stone?

What experience does India have with sensor fusion? USA spend decades and billions on the technology and it's still easily some of the hardest parts of the system to integrate.

Don't even get me started on India's engine problems. Even if France fixes Kaveri it's so far off of the F-136 or an upgraded EJ200.

Any experience in stealth shaping and RAM? nope. France has decades of experience with the LaFayette frigate and NEURON drone.

AMCA will most likely use foreign engines. Probably the EJ200, have foreign assistance, either USA or France and Israeli avionics.

Average IOC time from prototype is 16 years based on the Rafale/F-35/Typhoon/F-22

Back
Top Bottom