What's new

Who is going to be President of Pakistan?

Here is my suggestion make IK President of Pakistan and add the post of president in the democratic process where whole country votes for president. Strip the powers from PM and give them to president.

What about Dr. Mulana Tahir ul Qadri. He’s a very strong, educated, and religious man. The balance of perfection.

images

Good personality too.

I'm well connected to him. Knowing him, I say no.

Here is my suggestion make IK President of Pakistan and add the post of president in the democratic process where whole country votes for president. Strip the powers from PM and give them to president.
Only way that is going to happen is for assemblies to sit and IK become Prime Minister. Then Pass a resolution to ammend the constitution. Get approval of both parliament and Senate. Then you can proceed further.
You have to convince all Parties to vote for Presidential system in both houses as it will require 2/3rd Majority.

I think most likely Justice (r) Nasira Javed Iqbal

Reasons going in her Favor:

1. Allama Iqbal's Daughter-in-Law. Also Waleed Iqbal her son is member of PTI.
  2. The thought of having a 'Madam President' before many democracies in the world including US.
  3. She is very learned person & except for her son being PTI member is more or less apolitical.
  4. Being women & non-controversial figure; it will be easier to garner support from PPP or even PML-N.

Only way that is going to happen is for assemblies to sit and IK become Prime Minister. Then Pass a resolution to ammend the constitution. Get approval of both parliament and Senate. Then you can proceed further.
You have to convince all Parties to vote for Presidential system in both houses as it will require 2/3rd Majority.
lets keep that for the next term for when most of the n candidates would ibsha Allah be in adiala jail so as to make way for two thirds of pti in national assesmbly

And will all the parties agree to this...me thinks not. Unfortunate.

Reports coming that name of daughter in law of Allama Iqbal (RA), Justice (R) Nasira Iqbal is being considered as Pakistan first female president.

37951147_10155880701317602_226170718654562304_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom