What's new

Who is going to be President of Pakistan?

Half of the time he will be busy in self promotion.

Exactly. I accused him as well for the Model town’s incident. It was more serious crime than the corruption. But he didn’t follow the case as he was supposed to. Now Eid is at the corner and I’m sure he has gotten his ticket to Pakistan.

Asad Umer is to be the next finance minister.

Wowww he already have started doing homework.

The president of Pakistan is a ceremonial role which is borne out of respect. Instead of appointing political figures it would behoove the PTI well to use well respected figures from different fields as their candidate.

Eg. Dr Adeeb Rizvi of SIUt fame; wonderful man and well respected in both medicine and philanthropy.

Dr. Atta Ur Rehman
Dr. Samar Mubarakmand may create controversy for AQ Khan.

If it must be political then Aitizaz Ahsan is the best candidate

Who do you think it should be?
1- Dr. Hasan Askari Rizvi
2- Dr. Adeebul Hasan Rizvi from SIUT
3- Dr. Umar Saif from PITB
these people can change lives of masses if given powers - or any well-renowned economist because economic crisis is one of the core issue Pakistan is facing.

Last edited:
Actually we should not have president niether governors. Its just a waste of space and sources. Be realistic. Its better to dedicate president and governor houses to universities

Eg. Dr Adeeb Rizvi of SIUt fame
Dr. Atta Ur Rehman
Dr. Adeeb Rizvi would be a great choice but than there will second Urdu speaking President from Karachi consecutively, same issue with Dr. Atta ur Rehman
===========================================

I think Abdul Basit (former Commissioner of Pakistan to India) could also be a good option.

It Could be
hqdefault.jpg

Dr. Adeeb Rizvi would be a great choice but than there will second Urdu speaking President from Karachi consecutively, same issue with Dr. Atta ur Rehman
===========================================

I think Abdul Basit (former Commissioner of Pakistan to India) could also be a good option.
Ethnicity should be irrelevant.
The focus needs to be on actual achievements; TV personalities dont count.

@PakSword @Shane your suggestions?
No particular preferences
  • Former ACM Sohail Aman
  • Jahangir Khan
  • Naeem Bukhari
First two, in their respective capacity, can help improve Pakistan's image abroad and promote good relations on so many counts with the west while IK concentrates on strengthening ties with China and improving with Russia.

NB deserves it due to his great services to the nation in Panama Case...

Back
Top Bottom