What's new

Who is Best Member of Year 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about a major phada for an imaginary title :D :D

Thanks a ton buddy.....just made me realize I wrote all that for nothing....LOL!!!

Definition of "Making a mountain out of a molehill"....

gambit and Penguin would be sleeper picks for me.

My darn NFL team lost in the SuperBowl..and im all into the draft now.. :lol:

Yeah those colts lost me a lot of money......Had they only scored that last touchdown...I could have covered the spread.....Damn Im pissed even thinking about it....

Funny thing is....I was going to contribute some of the winnings to PDF....
Lets wait to see if March Madness does me (and PDF :D)any good.....

PS: Do you play Madden online.....?

lol i dont see people nominating anyone, here's my list of best/worst people.. Im sorry if i miss someone as im still a newbie here

Best Mod: Taimi or Blain2

Best Pakistani Member(Non-Senior): The dude who made that thread about all those nazi concept weapons

Best Pakistani Member (Senior): Black Blood

Best Chineese Member: TBA, i dont know many here except Grey Boy, please unban him :(

Best Indian Member (Senior): RobbieS

Worst Indian Member (Non-Senior): That "Doc" who says cheers at the end, i wanna pawn that guy so bad.

Best Indian Member (Senior): Seiko

Best other foreign Members: S-2, Ptldm3 ( lol idk his full nik ) and thomas

Worst foreign Member: Solomon2.

Best Think Tank: Mastan Khan, i love his avatar and he seems like the only cool headed person on this forum

Best Staff Member: EmO Girl, its just the way she defends something as crazy as "Metal music"

Last edited:
lol i dont see people nominating anyone, here's my list of best/worst people.. Im sorry if i miss someone as im still a newbie here

Best Mod: Taimi

Best Pakistani Member(Non-Senior): FireFighter or FireFighter 2, i saw his posts a couple of times, they were fairly decent

Best Pakistani Member (Senior): Black Blood

Best Chineese Member: TBA, i dont know many here except Grey Boy, please unban him :(

Best Indian Member (Senior): RobbieS

Worst Indian Member (Non-Senior): That "Doc" who says cheers at the end, i wanna pawn that guy so bad.

Best Indian Member (Senior): Seiko

Best other foreign Members: S-2, Ptldm3 ( lol idk his full nik ) and thomas

Worst foreign Member: Solomon2.

Best Think Tank: Mastan Khan, i love his avatar and he seems like the only cool headed person on this forum

Best Staff Member: EmO Girl, its just the way she defends something as crazy as "Metal music"

What about Fundamentalist leader;)

Yeah those colts lost me a lot of money......Had they only scored that last touchdown...I could have covered the spread.....Damn Im pissed even thinking about it....

Yea, still on 09 though..skipping 10 to 11. Already pre-ordering.

Haha Saaintttsss RULEEE

Get Ownnnnnnnneeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd lol i still havent stopped bragging about it

Haha Saaintttsss RULEEE

Get Ownnnnnnnneeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd lol i still havent stopped bragging about it

You didnt get it....I bet on the Saints to win by a certain spread.....

They scored too many points.......If such a thing even exists...LOL!!!

Im not really a fan of the colts....Im a Bolts man.....and would have loved to see the Bolts mess up the Saints....thanks to Mr.Kaeding...I have to wait another bloody year....

Besides shouldnt you be a fan of the Canadian Football League...LOL!!!

Last edited:
Yea, still on 09 though..skipping 10 to 11. Already pre-ordering.

Hahaha.....Nice good to know some Football fans....Im PMing you my ID.....

We should play sometime.....

Just remember there are no mods to rescue you there....LOL ;)

Now guys it is quite hard for me to sum up Top Ten Best members of 2009 because my List is quite Long. (Sorry in Advance if i Miss anyone)

In my Mind Following members have been Valuable members in terms of dedication to the forum and post quality During the Year 2009 .

Abu Zulfiqar

Taimikhan

Emo Girl

WindJammer

Beckham

Stealth

Righteous_Fire

All Green

Seiko

Greyboy 2 , Sinoindusfriendship.

I know i may have missed many other valuable members (Specially Cabatli 53 as he joined in 2008) but to sum up this is All i can think of at this time for the Best members of the year 2009:tup:

Last edited:
Well, I nominate:

S-2

Why?

1 - He is an American and Americans are always #1.
2 - He is correct 99.7% of the time.
3 - He outranks me.
4 - He is a military professional.

So there ! :bounce:

TS you have a very gentle but good sense of humour :) and by this dont mean i am making fun of you. i maybe the best newbie of the forum :angel:

to the post below,

if you win maybe the penguins start to fly, lol

Last edited:
Offcorse my post were the best. i didn't posted much but what i did was informative. and i don't copy and past articals or pics like 80% of the mebers do here and i post an unbaised opinion.

so i should win X).

oh and ego +63 :P

Webmaster Can decide the Top ten members in terms of posts , Threads , Thanked and thanks , dedication.

Regards:

BTW Congrats on your 10K posts Webbie:partay:

The competition should be:

1. Best troll of the year.
2. Best nonsense of the year.
3. Best mannered of the year.
4. Best thread opener of the year.
5. Worst thread opener of the year.

Then hopefully by december of this year we shall be able to decide and start over again for the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom