What's new

Who is Best Member of Year 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Vsdoc is pretty good too!"

Trolls a bit but does so brilliantly...only occasionally stepping over the lines. He needs more work finding the edge and walking it just a tad better.

He IS a troll man, steps way over the line

anyways you got my recommendations too as a diplomat :D

Reactions: S-2
fatman17, Agnostic Muslim, Blain2, All-Green and PAFAce offer perspectives usually extremely well-supported. They make me work VERY HARD defending my views. I welcome that.

I belive thats because some of them or perhaps all of them are soldier just like you. Fight till end.

:usflag: :pakistan:

Reactions: S-2
"You missed Gambit..."

No longer and very, very worthy. Pure oversight at the early hours of the morning and likely not the only one.

Thanks.:usflag:

Very good thread and Good Suggestions.So what's the date for elections??????????

Very good thread and Good Suggestions.So what's the date for elections??????????

I think selection committee have to decide the winner and also announce price soon:cheers:

What happened to this thread?

BTW I like amego, Blackblood, Mastan khan, Sancho (always sensible) , Seiko Pak yes, all of think tank, All of M professionals, Fundamentalist, Paritosh ( very smart), Agonistic Muslim, Tami, Karan, Pak yes. And theres one more russian guy with some alphabets in his name ptlm something...

Thanks..

I may have missed some..

i like nobody here....... i am not a gay :rofl:

but i respect everybody espacially all the members of Think Tank. I learn a lot from this forum and respect every single member, defence.pk has become my first choice since past 2 years and whenever i come on internet first page i open is (Forex) and same time second page i am opening is Defence.pk.

Are we still fighting upon who are the best members :lol:

WEBMASTER Please solve this fizzle :P

What happened to this thread?

BTW I like amego, Blackblood, Mastan khan, Sancho (always sensible) , Seiko Pak yes, all of think tank, All of M professionals, Fundamentalist, Paritosh ( very smart), Agonistic Muslim, Tami, Karan, Pak yes. And theres one more russian guy with some alphabets in his name ptlm something...

Thanks..

I may have missed some..

I am not in race , i wanted to incourage new members and creat a healthy competition and friendly environment .

I will be more happy if any Indian member get award:D

You all are great to me regardless of rank our your 2 cents :) but if we had a hitman/ site safeguarder's list perhaps i will be on that list haha lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom