What's new

Who has the strongest air force in ME ?

Who has the strongest air force in ME ?

• Total voters
Israel is ahead of Saudi even technically. Even logically Israel/US would never let IAF fall behind any middle eastern air force. Just look at their inventories.
Royal Saudi Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israeli Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eurofighter Typhoon is not in enough numbers with Saudi Arabia. By the time, they come by, IAF will get F35s.

Besides, the Saudis have too many ground attack aircraft compared to their fighters. With a large area and surrounded by smaller countries, they should have an even higher fighter to strike aircraft ratio.

Israel is best in ME,
than comes KSA and Turkey ...
later UAE ,,,

It's amazing how such a small country- Israel - is so powerful.

I don't think Turks consider themselves a ME state. As part of NATO their line of sight is the Balkan i.e. EU. No different than Russia which is a European world power even though most of Russian territory lies east of Urals in Asia (Siberia).

it is Turkish AirForce if killing innocent people expirenced does not count..

Israeli Air Force for offensive power. Their Air force is orientied around offensive strike capabilities. They also have unlimited flying hours(gas)/munitions from US and other nations. Along with US upgraded F16 which has best technology out of all export models.

In war with Arab nations they can have strong offensive power. With Turkey probably not, Turkeys geography is different and has better training and enormous Navy.

I am not sure what Turkey orients it's Air Force around otherwise I might consider tie.

In the end Israel invests most of its effort in air Force rather than other fields. Because it wants offensive edge. So it will have top Air Force.

In war it can't succeed without nuclear option.

I think you guys are heavily underestimating UAE inventory. While their training is far from being the Israeli's, they have top notch fighters, with impressive electronics. Desert Falcons and Mirage 2000-9EAD are among the best in their class ; the latter served as a basis for developing Rafale F2/3 avionics.

Saudi Air force is no-1 if they are serious about it but they are not>

Israel should be second in hardware and experience but since they are serious they are no, one so far.

UAE no doubt possess the no. 3 except their air force smaller than the others but no way Turkey or egypt better than the Emirates.

Iran no doubt will be one of the top once the sanctions lifted they have the experience the money and the will to be something in the region.

Now Egypt work fast to possess the Rafale and some top MIG 29 variants if that happen within 2-3 then Egypt will jump ahead but that all depend on the nomber of the Rafale and the MiGs.

Zionists may not be in their game in A-A compared to the mythical status years ago when confronted with an equally balanced foe, but don't undermine them. They've more multiroles than SA or UAE and equal or better EW capabilities, AEW plus quality training and better sortie generation rates. UAE is smaller and KSA maybe unpredictable. And I don't count Turkey in ME

Back
Top Bottom