What's new

Who has the best "Thanked/Post" ratio on PDF?

Ummm... you've obviously never checked out my statistics :woot:

Very shameful statistics for a Mod.

You need some guidance from an intelligent, insightful and sensible person.

Hmm, where can we find such a great man?

First lesson is free, just so you know.

but when i was just posting in member clubs..My posts under location was zero and it was written that i have been thanked 20 times in 30 posts and also when i tried to posted youtube link they told me i cannot because my posts are zero :D

members club is the easiest way to up your thanks count without increasing your post count -- i realized it just yesterday:D

and i plan to post more in the members club , right now i only post 1% of my posts in membrs club :undecided: fashion thread probably is the best choice to get thanks , what do you think ?

Very shameful statistics for a Mod.

You need some guidance from an intelligent, insightful and sensible person.

Hmm, where can we find such a great man?

First lesson is free, just so you know.

I am proud of them and am better off without guidance :angel:

Did you know that at one point I had stopped posting because I was scared I'll hit the 1,000 mark and become a senior member.

Thank god the criteria for senior member has become higher - I have 1,500 posts and in case I get demoted then I won't be a senior member still. I like to believe that I have a life - even if I don't. I don't want to become a senior member any time soon!

I am proud of them and am better off without guidance :angel:

Did you know that at one point I had stopped posting because I was scared I'll hit the 1,000 mark and become a senior member.

Thank god the criteria for senior member has become higher - I have 1,500 posts and in case I get demoted then I won't be a senior member still. I like to believe that I have a life - even if I don't. I don't want to become a senior member any time soon!

Ooh Bad-
btw i thanked you- how does it feel?- :D

Btw can someone find post which got highest thanks hits.

the post in which a blood cancer boy was allowed to become an army officer for 1 day got many thanks

Back
Top Bottom