What's new

Who has the best "Thanked/Post" ratio on PDF?

the "thanks" system on this forum board is really wonderful. I've posted on numerous sites over the past 10 or so years and never was there such a button to press to acknowledge a good post read. You had to quote the poster to say, you agree or QFT (quote for truth) and not all the time you felt like doing it but still agreed with the poster. Such a great idea to add a "thanks" button.

With that said, I'd say Agno, Mastan, Taimi would be some of the highest thanked members.

For example, I don't really have a good "Thanked/Post" ratio.

(Thanked/Post) ratio = 1723/1000 = 1.723

It means I have been thanked 1.723 times per post.

Who has the highest ratio on the PDF?

You know what i dont get..

posts=3674( are they total no of posts ?)
Thanked 1746 in 1016 posts(are these total posts in member clubs ? )

You know what i dont get..

posts=3674( are they total no of posts ?)
Thanked 1746 in 1016 posts(are these total posts in member clubs ? )

No, I believe the 1016 posts are the posts I've been thanked for at least once, out of the total number of posts I have posted, which is 3674.

No, I believe the 1016 posts are the posts I've been thanked for at least once, out of the total number of posts I have posted, which is 3674.

but when i was just posting in member clubs..My posts under location was zero and it was written that i have been thanked 20 times in 30 posts and also when i tried to posted youtube link they told me i cannot because my posts are zero :D

For example, I don't really have a good "Thanked/Post" ratio.

(Thanked/Post) ratio = 1723/1000 = 1.723

It means I have been thanked 1.723 times per post.

Who has the highest ratio on the PDF?

As of right now your statistics are 3,674 posts and 1746 thank yous. so your ratio is 1746/3674 = 0.475. Not 1,723 !!

the chinese member haosanghai
and gambit and chogy

Even if Mods,Administrators,Professionals & Think Tanks sneeze he/she gets thanked irrelevant of the material posted by them. Say what ............................. some people are snobbish? Hell Yeah!
P.S don't hate me for being honest;)

I don't know about other posts but this thread is the worst thread in the whole defence pk forum.

Back
Top Bottom