What's new

Who has the best "Thanked/Post" ratio on PDF?

I would love to tabulate all the results in the form of a bar chart or a graph, it'll bring about some interesting readings lol...

It does matter, many times other ppl thank you as a courtesy bcoz you thanked them as well.

The members who have thanked others less times but have thanked by others more are true performers of the forum.

true performers??, what about indian gang thanking one indian guy because he behaved brave infront of pakistanis or chinese :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gambit he is.

0 thanks given, 3000 thanks received.

Then he is the star performer of this forum.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

true performers??, what about indian gang thanking one indian guy because he behaved brave infront of pakistanis or chinese :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If an Indian behaved brave on a Pakistani forum against Pakistani/Chinese members, isn't that a star performance ?

We should also have a breakdown of these results in the form of nationalities. How many members here would be in favor of that?

Well, as of today, I am having a ratio of 1:2 !! Never thought about that!! I am overwhelmed, feel like thanking everyone in PDF :cheers:

Can someone please pleeeeaaassse tell me what these mean?

> Thanks. And how many points?
> Thanked. Any points?
> Or the difference between Thanks and Thanked?
> Infraction resulting in minus 1 point. Which point? From where?

pumpkin-008.gif
thinking-020.gif

Thanks in advance! (And pardon my ignorance!)

Cheers! :cheers:

Yes, I have Friday off. No research tomorrow, normally I'm pretty pre-occupied with that with my Professor. So just killing sometime tonight, it's Thursday night here still.

are you doing doctrate or something :woot:

on thank posts :woot:

Jana, Agno, Xeric and Taimikhan are "up there"

MuradK as well, i'm sure --though he's been out of site (unfortunately)

mine 2708/1212 ..

Dont know if it matters...

Back
Top Bottom