What's new

Who has the best "Thanked/Post" ratio on PDF?

Even if Mods,Administrators,Professionals & Think Tanks sneeze he/she gets thanked irrelevant of the material posted by them. Say what ............................. some people are snobbish? Hell Yeah!
P.S don't hate me for being honest;)

Even when I wasn't a mod, I had a higher thanks to posts ratio, this is true for majority of people who were inducted into TT or made moderators.

Its the quality of the posts, it resonates with people.

Even if Mods,Administrators,Professionals & Think Tanks sneeze he/she gets thanked irrelevant of the material posted by them. Say what ............................. some people are snobbish? Hell Yeah!

Ummm... you've obviously never checked out my statistics :woot:

the real winner was me...but since all of you are (jealous) ungrateful towards my hyper quality posts....you dont thank me enough :woot:

Lol true to some extend...I have never thanked AM, because even though he writes excellent posts..its very long, so i rarely read. But I like T-Faz posts. His posts are like machine gun, set on semi automatic.

So true......................! This is what I was thinking too :oops:

Jab se "Thanks" ban gaye, Bade hone ka Paimana,
Bade log banane ki, Tamanna chhod di humne, ;)

Back
Top Bottom