What's new

Who has the best "Thanked/Post" ratio on PDF?

i am the one in making

plzz thank me

untitle.JPG

There is a pakistani member named NEO5 (something similiar) who has only 260 something posts but has over 3600 thanks recieved!! An average of 13 thanks per post i think..its written as 'Retired' in his member description..Whats that mean?

There is a pakistani member named NEO5 (something similiar) who has only 260 something posts but has over 3600 thanks recieved!! An average of 13 thanks per post i think..its written as 'Retired' in his member description..Whats that mean?

as far as i known from old members he was the member from the early days and was one of the most knowledgable members of the forum. he is as old as zaki and agno sir....

^^ dont fall for the old Neo trick-

Apparently many of his posts were deleted- but the no of thanks he recieved remained- if i am not wrong- he had total of 10k+ or 20k+ posts at that time-

On topic- i am interested in thanks giving ratio-
Who has given the most thanks till now?-

^^ dont fall for the old Neo trick-

Apparently many of his posts were deleted- but the no of thanks he recieved remained- if i am not wrong- he had total of 10k+ or 20k+ posts at that time-

On topic- i am interested in thanks giving ratio-
Who has given the most thanks till now?-
Gemiborgaza ,Amir Zia etc etc.
BTW NEO had around 28000 posts when he left as far as I remember.

thank me baby yeah yeah thank me!

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

i've got a ratio of 1392/605=2.3

Back
Top Bottom