What's new

Who gave British the right to grant the land of Palestine to Jews?

The British Empire was the superpower of the world. Of course it could decide the land issue for Israel.

Okay I think you got my point wrong. If British giving land to Israel was wrong then so was they giving our land for Pakistan. This was my contention.

It was never your land. We Muslims always made the majority in our land. We didnt come from a different continent like the Israelis did. Our ethnic origin are Punjabi, Pashtun, Sindhi, Baloch, Kashmiri. You are probably from somewhere in south india, so you have no right over our land. We are not Europeans or Russians like most Israeli Jewish people are.

The same British that gave Pakistan it's independence after it was colonized.

British wanted Kashmir to go to India and even gave Muslim majority areas of Punjab to India.

May those British who made the map rot in hell.

It was never your land. We Muslims always made the majority in our land. We didnt come from a different continent like the Israelis did. Our ethnic origin are Punjabi, Pashtun, Sindhi, Baloch, Kashmiri. You are probably from somewhere in south india, so you have no right over our land. We are not Europeans or Russians like most Israeli Jewish people are.

LOL.I don't want take a bait. But I will leave you with this. When a country doesn't teach you proper history, this is what is going to happen. Islam came to South Asia only around 800-1000 AD. The land you call yours, has over 5000 years of history. It is by no means your land. You have probably descended from Turkish line who are more alien to this land than me.

The holy land was the historic homeland of the Jewish people long before there was a single Muslim on earth, and anyone in his worst nightmares could even dream of the creation of Pakistan.

The holy land was the historic homeland of the Jewish people long before there was a single Muslim on earth, and anyone in his worst nightmares could even dream of the creation of Pakistan.

There is no proof. Only your so called holy book as proof. Recent documented history says that you people came from Europe and Russia mostly and settled in Palestine because Nazis discriminated against you. Then you settled in a Middle Eastern Arabic Muslim majority country called Palestine and changed the country's name and made it to a Zionist state, and you kicked the locals out and made settlement camps for them. You people speak German, Russian and are Caucasians..not Middle Eastern.

There is no proof. Only your so called holy book as proof. Recent documented history says that you people came from Europe and Russia mostly and settled in Palestine. Then you changed the country's name and made it to a Zionist state. You people speak German, Russian and are Caucasians..not Middle Eastern.

What about Jerusalem my dear brother.... does it sound like Arabic.... the one of the most important places for Muslims on earth is called by a Jewish name???? how come I wonder...... pls answer!!!!

And as always learn history
Israel Sacred Sites and Religious Places - Religious and Historical Attractions in Israel

LOL.I don't want take a bait. But I will leave you with this. When a country doesn't teach you proper history, this is what is going to happen. Islam came to South Asia only around 800-1000 AD. The land you call yours, has over 5000 years of history. It is by no means your land. You have probably descended from Turkish line who are more alien to this land than me.

You dont know anything about Pakistanis or Pakistan. Islam was revealed to earth 1400 years ago so even Turks believed in a different faith. And no one in Pakistan speaks Turkish. Majority of people in Pakistan are Punjabis, Pashtuns, Sindhis, and Baloch we are indigenous people of our land and are ethnically South Asians. Israelis are not indigenous and are not ethnically Middle Easterns.

You dont know anything about Pakistanis or Pakistan. Islam was revealed to earth 1400 years ago so even Turks believed in a different faith. And no one in Pakistan speaks Turkish. Majority of people in Pakistan are Punjabis, Pashtuns, Sindhis, and Baloch we are indigenous people of our land and are ethnically South Asians. Israelis are not indigenous and are not ethnically Middle Easterns.

Are Palestinians ethnically Middle eastern??????????????

What about Jerusalem my dear brother.... does it sound like Arabic.... the one of the most important places for Muslims on earth is called by a Jewish name???? how come I wonder...... pls answer!!!!

And as always learn history
Israel Sacred Sites and Religious Places - Religious and Historical Attractions in Israel

Biblical Hebrew called it- Yerushalaim- now that really sounded like a jewish name-
Jerusalem as an arabic sounding name- even name "salem" is a common arabic name-

For your info- Two of the Arab hijaker on 911- their name were Salem al Hazmi- and Salem Al Hazni
Were they Jew?-:azn:-

Jerusalem

There is no town as Biblical as Jerusalem, but it was neither built nor named by Hebrews. Remnants of a Canaanite town called Salem date back to the early bronze age, and the first Biblical mentioning of this place is in Genesis 14:18, where Abraham and Melchizedek meet. The name Jerusalem occurs first in Joshua 10:1 and the city of Jerusalem was conquered, sacked and apparently abandoned by Israel (Judges 1:8). Four hundred years later David conquered Jerusalem from the Jebusites, annexed it and made it his capital (2 Samuel 5:6).

By the time the Hebrews had a say in it, the name Jerusalem had been long established. Most likely, the original name, that sounded something like Urusalimum or Ursalimmu, meant Foundation Of Shalem, the latter being a known Ugaritic god. The reason why the Hebrews didn't rename the city when they had the chance may be because its name was easily transliterated into something very striking in Hebrew.

History tells us this city or area always have been conquered by Muslims or Jews- This is their time- Our time will come- we will get it back-

Biblical Hebrew called it- Yerushalaim- now that really sounded like a jewish name-
Jerusalem as an arabic sounding name- even name "salem" is a common arabic name-

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: This is like the zakeer naik talk show.......... just a word play......... So what about Bethlehem, Hebron, Jericho and Damascus???

There is no proof. Only your so called holy book as proof. Recent documented history says that you people came from Europe and Russia mostly and settled in Palestine because Nazis discriminated against you. Then you settled in a Middle Eastern Arabic Muslim majority country called Palestine and changed the country's name and made it to a Zionist state, and you kicked the locals out and made settlement camps for them. You people speak German, Russian and are Caucasians..not Middle Eastern.

The so-called holy book has been adopted by Islam including all its prophets and historic continuation, so after your prophet Mohammed adopted it, disregarding it now only because it is an evident to the Jewish nation in the holy land seems inconsistent.

Furthermore, numerous archaeological relics were found in the holy land which prove that Jews indeed lived here in ancient times.You obviously do not aware of Jewish consistent community in the holy land since the Roman exile of 70 A.D. The Jews had a majority in Jerusalem at least since the end of the 18th century, so proclaiming that the Jews has no historic linkage to the holy land is no less preposterous than claiming that any other ancient nation has no rights on its current land (such as the Persian, the Chinese, the Arabs and so on).

BTW, the Jews were not "discriminated" by the Nazi regime, they were systematically physically exterminated. Comparing this inequivalent catastrophe in the history of mankind with the "camps" of the Palestinians is an insult to common intelligence: the Palestinians under Israel's control enjoy better life and have more political rights than the people of Pakistan.

The so-called holy book has been adopted by Islam including all its prophets and historic continuation, so after your prophet Mohammed adopted it, disregarding it now only because it is an evident to the Jewish nation in the holy land seems inconsistent.

Furthermore, numerous archaeological relics were found in the holy land which prove that Jews indeed lived here in ancient times.You obviously do not aware of Jewish consistent community in the holy land since the Roman exile of 70 A.D. The Jews had a majority in Jerusalem at least since the end of the 18th century, so proclaiming that the Jews has no historic linkage to the holy land is no less preposterous than claiming that any other ancient nation has no rights on its current land (such as the Persian, the Chinese, the Arabs and so on).

BTW, the Jews were not "discriminated" by the Nazi regime, they were systematically physically exterminated. Comparing this inequivalent catastrophe in the history of mankind with the "camps" of the Palestinians is an insult to common intelligence: the Palestinians under Israel's control enjoy better life and have more political rights than the people of Pakistan.

Two thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

For your info- Two of the Arab hijaker on 911- their name were Salem al Hazmi- and Salem Al Hazni
Were they Jew?-:azn:-

History tells us this city or area always have been conquered by Muslims or Jews- This is their time- Our time will come- we will get it back-

Oiiii where did Muslims live before 600AD.............. booooooooooooooooooooo you know no history.............. :hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom