What's new

Who do you vote for in Next General Elections 2018?

Who you will vote in 2018 General Election

• PML-N

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Imran khan

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • PPP

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Jamat e Islami

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Other Religous groups

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Yeah, PMLN is pretty popular in the Potohar Plateau :-)

This is sadly very true, but at the last election my old-school grandparents and most of my cousins were backing PTI. The anti-corruption message was getting through to people, but in order to gain wider support PTI need to show the people of Potohar that they can better represent interests like rural farmers and small businesses.

As much as I dislike them, PMLN has done a fair amount of work in the Potohar region, but what many people don't realise that they should actually expect a lot more.

PPP no way -- Blunder to do that
PML-N -- Wait this time
PTI - This time only Atleat give them one opportunity lets see what evolution they will bring
Rest - is waste to vote..
Pakistan Zindabad... :pakistan:

wHERE IS PSP ? i want to vote it provided that musharraf joins it too

Nawaz is the best choice that Pakistan has at present.
fotorcreated5.jpg

best option for india.

I voted for Nawaz Sharif last time and gonna vote for him again .. Because you can see the improvement in Pakistan during his govt ... He is not perfect I know but is better than any other leader available ... Zardari league is corrupt to the core I feel pity for those who voted for PPP or gonna vote for them in future .. Iam mean are we blind? .why would someone vote for such a corrupt , incompetent and a known thief?? .. As for as imran khan is concerned he seem to be immature , and incapable of leading the nation .. He speaks too much non sense at time .. Just like trumph

I voted for Nawaz Sharif last time and gonna vote for him again .. Because you can see the improvement in Pakistan during his govt ... He is not perfect I know but is better than any other leader available ... Zardari league is corrupt to the core I feel pity for those who voted for PPP or gonna vote for them in future .. Iam mean are we blind? .why would someone vote for such a corrupt , incompetent and a known thief?? .. As for as imran khan is concerned he seem to be immature , and incapable of leading the nation .. He speaks too much non sense at time .. Just like trumph
ishaq dar thief is the reason i hate pmln 90%

I voted for Nawaz Sharif last time and gonna vote for him again .. Because you can see the improvement in Pakistan during his govt ...

Our Prime Minister is a liar who lie to the whole Nation on TV and assembly also. Even this "lying in NA" can send him to Jail. Corruption to door ki baat hay..

They aren't perfect" but at least they are doing something for Pakistan
no one gave chance to pti .. compared to noon league absorbing the wonders done by china and pak army for itself , kpk gorment has managed to outstand any provincial government....they r far ahead than any in every aspect...nawaz has just concentrated on building roads in only "LAHORE" not even whole punjab

Elections are a year ahead. If something interesting doesnt happen, i will vote for none.

I wont be voting because i dont live in Pakistan but so faar i believe N league has done well to get a 2nd term. People can throw as much accusations but the fact is PML N done well. Pakistan security is improving, economy is improving. What more do common people want. Keep in mind Pakistani public dont know much about what good policies the government makes. Lastly i dont support PML N but believe they have done alot alot better than previous PPP government so why shouldnt they get a 2nd term

Looking at the poll results...Imran will win next election with a landslide :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom