What's new

Who do you people think is false flagging here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chinese who come into India related threads when India announces any achievement :lol:

@Armstrong, @XenoEnsi-14 thinks that Kashmir is an independent country not part of Pakistan:o:
I don't think, I know. China, Pakistan, and India will eventually loose those lands to the future Republic of Greater Kashmir.
What ! :o:

@XenoEnsi-14 - Kashmir is a part of Pakistan ! :pakistan:
Pakistan is only using Kashmir and so is India. Kashmir should have became an Independent Republic after Maharaja Hari Singh. Instead Kashmir is being slapped around by the Three Dominions for their own benefit. IMO.

I don't think, I know. China, Pakistan, and India will eventually loose those lands to the future Republic of Greater Kashmir.

Pakistan is only using Kashmir and so is India. Kashmir should have became an Independent Republic after Maharaja Hari Singh. Instead Kashmir is being slapped around by the Three Dominions for their own benefit. IMO.
Instrument of Accession:whistle:

Say what ? :o:

I am a Kashmiri.....you'd have to send me through a blackhole and hope to god that I am gone 'cause thats the only way you can drive Pakistan out of my heart ! :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom