What's new

Who deposited almost $400 million in the state bank account?

I received a text from a friend of mine saying that last week Nawaz Sharif deposited $400 million dollar payment
And that’s why he and his daughter are out on bail.
Today news are circulating that he is leaving Pakistan and the interior minister was quoted today saying that the deal is reached with NS.

If true this is really huge and unprecedented in Pakistan’s history.

I just hope he dies outside Pakistan and gets buried somewhere outside .

Check it for yourself:
http://www.sbp.org.pk/ecodata/forex.pdf

There is no news of large scale investment or loan inflow.

No one wishes for nawaz sharif's death even if he did coupriton. wishing for someone's death is horrible even if they are ur enemies they are still human just like you are.

i hope he recovers fully and faces his deeds and actions he did in his life time for after death when you are held accountable that is a very serious matter.

also it would be very bad for pakistan that our ex prime minister dies in jail or hanged cuz it will be continuation of 1980's-90's Pakistan policy which really sucked.

this is new pakistan try and change urselves with time. Be human first. learn from Great nations like Turkey, China United states , Germany and Britian who also happen to be our allies and partners we should learn Good things from them . or we shall always be backwards people with metnality of 1700s Primitive babarian people.

in Islam even if u killed someone you can pay penalty in money and the Islamic court chages verdict from death to a less harsh penalty.

Pakistani'z need to learn about Mercy and forgivenss. we are not Indians we are Muslim people.

Best thing God Almighty loves about christians, Muslims and jews (Believers) is we try to copy Allah (God Almighty) as he is most forgiving he likes people who try to copy his attributes. Show mercy and forgiveness to be Good people.

People of United states, Germany , are best among earth Because of this Reason. Mercy.

On topic 400 Million is peanuts he should atleast have paid above 5-7 Billion US $ for his crimes against the nation.

Last edited:
They

They will i know alot of people who dont believe in these cases their are still pakistani who will bring him back.. he just sudnt be free thry are snakes.

I really dont believe in installment Pakistan sud get all the properties theu own in forign land like their apartment in london and factories they are partners with manies. Sud have been 4 billions down and rest 6b sud have be installment along with properties..

there is one fb page called baba koda its being run by someone very very closed to establishment and current government. what he disclosed was, 5 billion will be paid by ganju business partner in gulf, rest will be paid by instalments total 12 to 13 billions.

getting their properties and selling them require lots of legal procedure we need instant cash

there is one fb page called baba koda its being run by someone very very closed to establishment and current government. what he disclosed was, 5 billion will be paid by ganju business partner in gulf, rest will be paid by instalments total 12 to 13 billions.

getting their properties and selling them require lots of legal procedure we need instant cash
Bhai its all good but whats wrong going thru alot of leagle process when we have bablu and dablu. Maybe keep mariyam safdar for gurantee cuz these people will not pay a dime if they move out of Pakistan... only noonies trust this snake stablishment sud not let him lose.

Bhai its all good but whats wrong going thru alot of leagle process when we have bablu and dablu. Maybe keep mariyam safdar for gurantee cuz these people will not pay a dime if they move out of Pakistan... only noonies trust this snake stablishment sud not let him lose.
thats the point daku rani is not going anywhere unless amount is paid. ganju will record video for this deal that will be kept with some gulf country. if he break the deal the video will be out.

five pages from where 400 million USD came, :coffee:

gossips, speculation, suni sunai batein, chughli, sair ki sawa sair, mirch masala --- Pakistani Qoam ... :enjoy:

this is first instalment september 2020 , 10b
target will reach
nawaz assets are more than 30 billion i know for sure he or his daughter will come back to hurt Pakistan and west will support her like they did to Benazir. we sudnt let this snake to get away from Pakistan. instead of his bablu dablu and ishaqdar we letting him go. What is stablishment doing they are robbers dont let them go..... public defend stablishment if they stand for whats right and benifit to Pakistanies.

money supposed to be recovered was at least 10billion usd,400million usd is very less as compared to earlier claimed amount by govt ministers

$10 billion is not a small amount. You can't just take it out or deposit anywhere in just one go without raising like a hell of a lot of alarms.
Things will happen step by step.

bail fee?

$50m / week

A fair trade I'll say if they actually put it across.

The symptom of Deal
"May NRO nahe doonga, jo dayga woh GHADAAR hoga" To "Bara leader woh huta hey jo maafi dayday"

sahi bewakoof banaya hey PTI aur PMLN nay apnay apnay supporters ko PTI aur PMLN dono ka eek he view hey iswaqt boooooooohat boooooooooooooooohat serious condition hey lol

D82FF4F9-E6E4-4F7F-BE42-3B4E99D229D6.jpeg

IMF rent is here for the government.

If I didn’t know you be the dumbest member On This forum I would wonder what made you say that.
IMF board meeting is in December and they will release the second trench after formal approval in December end .

If I didn’t know you be the dumbest member On This forum I would wonder what made you say that.
IMF board meeting is in December and they will release the second trench after formal approval in December end .

Finance Minister yesterday briefed the nation about how 400 million were found to be extra on Monday.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom