What's new

Who deposited almost $400 million in the state bank account?

there was also news that sikh community agreed investment of trillion rupees in response to kartarpur

We have news that Nawaz is buying his freedom for $12 Billion. I really hope this is true and the scum leaves Pakistan $12 Billion rich.

If this is true, expect another $12 coming from Zardari for his freedom.

@The Accountant , @blueazure

I remember reading few days back that foreigners have invested heavily in Govt paper, since I am tied up to my neck these days can't really confirm this possibility. But I know for sure that there hasn't been an FDI that leaves only three possibilities a foreign Govt (lending again) or Noora buying back his freedom, not sure, third I already mentioned. SBP is all buttoned up over this presence so far.

@The Accountant , @blueazure

I remember reading few days back that foreigners have invested heavily in Govt paper, since I am tied up to my neck these days can't really confirm this possibility. But I know for sure that there hasn't been an FDI that leaves only three possibilities a foreign Govt (lending again) or Noora buying back his freedom, not sure, third I already mentioned. SBP is all buttoned up over this presence so far.
Agreed, i am also trying to search but no clue yet.

I feel most likely its a loan as even if Noora making a payment it will be in a commercial bank most likely national bank of Pakistan rather than state bank.

I feel most likely its a loan as even if Noora making a payment it will be in a commercial bank most likely national bank of Pakistan rather than state bank.
I have only two options in mind
1 investment in GoP paper
2 Sovereign pimp (the usual suspects) in such case the money would be coming through Nostro/Vostro account directly to SBP.

Aftab Iqbal gave a news in his show a few days ago, that a deal has been struck with Nawaz Sharif. Maybe the OP is true? Just listen.

The bastard deserves to be in jail. If not than a proper admission that he stole money and is getting out as per plea bargain where he will return X amount of money.

We have news that Nawaz is buying his freedom for $12 Billion. I really hope this is true and the scum leaves Pakistan $12 Billion rich.

My sources claim the deal was struck earlier this year it was only that a script had to be written and all characters had ro perform accordingly, my rational mind doesnt accept the just too smooth events, without a single hiccup.

One thing is for sure the bugger doesn't have any platelet problem, it's fabricated and totally b.s.

It's just too smooth much like wwe wrestling.

Matlab kuch bhe bol dou jese 100 billion USD a bahir parhey hain.Aur pichley haftey Nawaz 12 Billion dai raha thaa aur is huftey 400 million a gaye hain.

Figures are correct but biggest beneficiary of corruption money are our dear beloved brothers, the Europe and USA so we are not getting any cooperation from them. Without it it's just a pipe dream.

All speculations.
The real question is that why IK and government are silent, on this issue.
Pakistan is doomed.

No yet confirmed , but seems Qatari did all arrangement. Wait till Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom