What's new

Who deposited almost $400 million in the state bank account?

@The Accountant , @blueazure

I remember reading few days back that foreigners have invested heavily in Govt paper, since I am tied up to my neck these days can't really confirm this possibility. But I know for sure that there hasn't been an FDI that leaves only three possibilities a foreign Govt (lending again) or Noora buying back his freedom, not sure, third I already mentioned. SBP is all buttoned up over this presence so far.

im out of psx and govt securities .

im only in real estate now + some mischief here and there

yes, SBPs reserves are up 8+ billion . it could be noora making an ' installment ' and getting a UK pass .

very likely

Gov should not let nawaz and his co let go out of country h musharraf made huge mistake it was zias mistake now imran is doing the same.
He and his daughter will be dangerous forbour country.

only 400 Million? These criminals owe this nation billions.

It will be a disaster of biblical proportions if these crooks are allowed to leave the country by paying these miniscule amounts. These criminals draw their strength from their ill gotten money, not through their vote bank. You let them have their wealth, they will come back to haunt you with vengeance. They should be stripped of every penny they have looted, otherwise, just wait till they go aboard and hire all sorts of anti Pakistan elements/lobbies to cause pain to Pakistan and its citizens.

As I said few days ago, deal is done and now Govt has decided to remove Nawaz name from ECL.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/5...ministry-to-get-nawaz-sharifs-name-out-of-ecl

Maryam will also flee away to London on humanitarian grounds or whatever. Money will come in form of foreign investment BUT it wouldn't come back through "Sharif family". It will come from other countries too.

Similarly, Shabaza will also flee the country and return money along with Zardari, Saad Rafiq, Khursheed shah and others too. We need to recover money from these thugs so that we can buy weapons to keep India on a tight leash.

Its all done as per script.

Last edited:
No yet confirmed , but seems Qatari did all arrangement. Wait till Sunday.

Means govt to nawZ for money then nawaz agree and paid to qatari prince then qatari prince to Russia and then Russia investment in Pakistan all happy.

Gov should not let nawaz and his co let go out of country h musharraf made huge mistake it was zias mistake now imran is doing the same.
He and his daughter will be dangerous forbour country.

After sharif family getting exposed this badly after all this if people vote them and they win then really forget about Pakistan can be developed country ever.

im out of psx and govt securities .

im only in real estate now + some mischief here and there

yes, SBPs reserves are up 8+ billion . it could be noora making an ' installment ' and getting a UK pass .

very likely

Real estate where? Islamabad?

I have read all the post but except one or two nobody knows what is going on. Mostly people think that NS paid the 400 millions. I wonder why do people indulge into something that don't have an idea about.

Anyway, the this is the Investment in GoP T Bill's.

We have news that Nawaz is buying his freedom for $12 Billion. I really hope this is true and the scum leaves Pakistan $12 Billion rich.

If this is true, expect another $12 coming from Zardari for his freedom.
Sabir Shakir from ARY News claiming the amount to be $14 billion.

They
Means govt to nawZ for money then nawaz agree and paid to qatari prince then qatari prince to Russia and then Russia investment in Pakistan all happy.

After sharif family getting exposed this badly after all this if people vote them and they win then really forget about Pakistan can be developed country ever.
They will i know alot of people who dont believe in these cases their are still pakistani who will bring him back.. he just sudnt be free thry are snakes.

this is first instalment september 2020 , 10b
target will reach
I really dont believe in installment Pakistan sud get all the properties theu own in forign land like their apartment in london and factories they are partners with manies. Sud have been 4 billions down and rest 6b sud have be installment along with properties..

I have read all the post but except one or two nobody knows what is going on. Mostly people think that NS paid the 400 millions. I wonder why do people indulge into something that don't have an idea about.

Anyway, the this is the Investment in GoP T Bill's.

No it’s not. It was a lump sum payment ... hope you are not stupid enough to think local T Bills sales in rupees goes to foreign exchange account.

Back
Top Bottom