What's new

Who are the enemies of Pakistan?

Some patriots don't want to leave this thread. :D

:lol:Jobless patriots? I answered the OPs question just after he posted it and moved on. Now I see after 3/4 days its still alive...sounds like we have a shortage of good topics these days:lol:

Early in the 19th century an American admiral after defeating his British enemy fleet famously commented: "We have met the enemy, and they are ours..." This became an instantly classic catchphrase.

Some hundred and fifty years later a cartoonist famously parodied this already famous quote.

What Walter Kelly stated in 1970 (in another context) is the answer to OP's question, who are the enemies of Pakistan?

"We have met the enemy, and he is us"

True. People are just being so selfish now a days. They just think about themselves. We need to think about the actual line. The Islamic system Zakat distributes the economy among all the persons, but here there is no record of incomes. We are far from Islam, that is why all this is happening.

Oh my friend. There is a lot more then that.
We Pakistanis are incapable of hard work, only a select few among us work properly.
Otherwise, we are lazy. I know this because there is a family of 5 in Pakistan, close relatives of ours who are surviving off what we send home to them. They refuse to work, but at the same time, they want us to send home money to pay for their gas, electricity and even servants and cleaners. But on a larger scale, take our leaders. Very few of them call for progress, their idea is that as long as you can cruise the next 5 years just about surviving, it's okay. This is why we are falling behind other developing nation. We Pakistanis are a lazy bunch of sods.

What's more, we have too many among us that have hearts filled with hate, spite, jealousy, lust, greed.
You can see this kind of shyt in everyday life, as you said, no-one lives up to the Islamic ideal. Take your own family and relatives... how prevalent are family feuds and family politics in our families? Very prevalent, I tell you what, when I was in the UK, of all the families of various nationalities I've come across, nowhere have I seen so much family politics BS as in Pakistani families.

Also, we are a nation with an abundance of illiterate slaves. Slaves to foreign masters, slaves to money, slaves to their feudal lords. Illiteracy is rife, and illiteracy alone can cause various social, economic and security problems. Thanks to illiterate masses, PPP somehow manages to stay strong in interior Sindh, thanks to illiterate masses the very same kind of government has been voted in again for the third time. It's like they don't learn form their mistakes.

We are nation of lazy, good for nothing idiots.
it seems we forget the sacrifices our forefathers made for this nation and we spit on it everyday.
We don't deserve Pakistan.

Oh my friend. There is a lot more then that.
We Pakistanis are incapable of hard work, only a select few among us work properly.
Otherwise, we are lazy. I know this because there is a family of 5 in Pakistan, close relatives of ours who are surviving off what we send home to them. They refuse to work, but at the same time, they want us to send home money to pay for their gas, electricity and even servants and cleaners. But on a larger scale, take our leaders. Very few of them call for progress, their idea is that as long as you can cruise the next 5 years just about surviving, it's okay. This is why we are falling behind other developing nation. We Pakistanis are a lazy bunch of sods.

What's more, we have too many among us that have hearts filled with hate, spite, jealousy, lust, greed.
You can see this kind of shyt in everyday life, as you said, no-one lives up to the Islamic ideal. Take your own family and relatives... how prevalent are family feuds and family politics in our families? Very prevalent, I tell you what, when I was in the UK, of all the families of various nationalities I've come across, nowhere have I seen so much family politics BS as in Pakistani families.

Also, we are a nation with an abundance of illiterate slaves. Slaves to foreign masters, slaves to money, slaves to their feudal lords. Illiteracy is rife, and illiteracy alone can cause various social, economic and security problems. Thanks to illiterate masses, PPP somehow manages to stay strong in interior Sindh, thanks to illiterate masses the very same kind of government has been voted in again for the third time. It's like they don't learn form their mistakes.

We are nation of lazy, good for nothing idiots.
it seems we forget the sacrifices our forefathers made for this nation and we spit on it everyday.
We don't deserve Pakistan.

The money sending and all that is a personal issue to the certain family and I know, have been doing the same since past so many years. :/. There is no hard work concept in Pakistan. They send one of the person out of country and then sit and eat. they do not think that what is being put on him as alone. Many of us are outside only for the same reason. But also the reason that our country do not create much jobs that is why it happens. All from below to top are corrupt at this time.

Back
Top Bottom