What's new

Who are the enemies of Pakistan?

:rofl:

I didn't understand that.

neither did i .. lol

We ourselves our enemy. Follow Islam, Follow Quran, Follow Sunnah, eliminate division among people and casts. be a actual Muslim, who cares about poor. distribute money among all. equalize and balance. Conquer the hearts, conquer the world.

why you want to conquer the world. just stick to pakistan no?

Our friends are those who are good for us and
Our enemies are those who are harmful for us.

first lets have a joint cricket team.. our batsman and your bowlers.. what say

It was a joint cricket teams in IPL you remember previous year it was put ban on Pakistani players. Also cricket is a deadly match more than war between India, Pakistan.

It was a joint cricket teams in IPL you remember previous year it was put ban on Pakistani players. Also cricket is a deadly match more than war between India, Pakistan.

its sad pak players were banned. but that was the outcome of 26/11. also pakistan players like sohain tanveer and afridi didnt do themselves any favour by disparaging hindus and indians. So anyways, i was just theorizing. imagine a team with your batters and our bowlers eh. (and kamran akmal as keeper.. lol)

its sad pak players were banned. but that was the outcome of 26/11. also pakistan players like sohain tanveer and afridi didnt do themselves any favour by disparaging hindus and indians. So anyways, i was just theorizing. imagine a team with your batters and our bowlers eh. (and kamran akmal as keeper.. lol)

Good Imagination. But our players are not that worth to be in a joint team. We all are too tired of them and their performance. A neutral PCB chairman is required to do all the things and make a lively team. Cricket should be taken as a game, but it always become a war.

Pakistan's biggest enemy is the stupid people of Pakistan.

They may not do it intentionally, but they all seem to be out to destroy this great nation.

True. People are just being so selfish now a days. They just think about themselves. We need to think about the actual line. The Islamic system Zakat distributes the economy among all the persons, but here there is no record of incomes. We are far from Islam, that is why all this is happening.

the people with huge bellies in pakistan are the worst enemy of pakistan.

Yes, it is the fat who are the true enemies. :victory:

Seriously though, Pakistan's greatest enemies are:

1) The people who invited the American military into the region

2) The people who made Pakistan into an American ally

3) The people who allowed Americans to bomb their fellow countrymen and make a mockery of their sovereignty

These people should be given the "Sha qian dao".... Death by a Thousand Cuts.

Yes, it is the fat who are the true enemies. :victory:

Seriously though, Pakistan's greatest enemies are:

1) The people who invited the American military into the region

2) The people who made Pakistan into an American ally

3) The people who allowed Americans to bomb their fellow countrymen and make a mockery of their sovereignty

These people should be given the "Sha qian dao".... Death by a Thousand Cuts.

I would like to Add Terrorist Group's and people who support them to the List... :what:

I would like to Add Terrorist Group's and people who support them to the List... :what:

That's very true.

But these terrorist groups will only increase as long as the American military is allowed to stay in the region. Since it gives these groups legitimacy and just cause in the eyes of their recruiting pool.

How many suicide bombings were there in the region before 2001? They were very rare. But nowadays, they occur multiple times in a single day.

The American invasions of the Middle East were the best recruiting tool in world history for extremist groups.

Pakistan's biggest enemy is the stupid people of Pakistan.

They may not do it intentionally, but they all seem to be out to destroy this great nation.

wanted to say the same but thought abt the pink slip so dint write.

:) thx fr mentioning my point.

That's very true.

But these terrorist groups will only increase as long as the American military is allowed to stay in the region. Since it gives these groups legitimacy and just cause in the eyes of their recruiting pool.

How many suicide bombings were there in the region before 2001? They were very rare. But nowadays, they occur multiple times in a single day.

The American invasions of the Middle East were the best recruiting tool in world history for extremist groups.

Mate, to answer your post in detail, one has to dig deep into History i.e. Soviet-Afghan War, post/after 9/11 and lot of other things. I'll try and reply in detail once I'm online from PC. In nut shell they are themselves to be blamed for the mess which they are in. They are there OWN Enemy.....

Back
Top Bottom