What's new

Who are the enemies of Pakistan?

why you bringing religion in to this?
stay on topic or you will be reported.

our number one enemies are indians
if you have a a reading problem then ask somebody to read it for you.
the reason your our number one enemy is that you sponsor terrorism in our country and your occupying kashmir against the peoples will.

jihad is a struggle it cant be defeated, it doesn't necessarily mean war, it could be a struggle with your own self.

i could shut you up right now but i don't feel like arguing at the moment so just don't provoke me.

but didnt you or your indian buddy say that hindus, sikhs, all kafirs are enemies of pakistan because some pakistanis killed them?
whats with the double standards?

india and israel

america is an ally

Of Course. I forgot . My bad.

Thread Title: Who are the enemies of Pakistan. Thread Discussion: Who are the enemies of India...

:offpost: Off Topics are TRAIT OF PDF :hang2:

I would say, unhealthy hatred towards others with hypothetical religious extremist beliefs. That is the main reason of ills that world is facing around today.

Let me be specific; I mean Israelis by Jews because Israel is the only Jewish country on earth.

our number one enemies are indians if you have a a reading problem then ask somebody to read it for you.

No thanks I can read quite well.

the reason your our number one enemy is that you sponsor terrorism in our country and your occupying kashmir against the peoples will.

I don't know about sponsoring terrorism because you simply initiated it thinking that US will perpetually back you against us. We didn't want to do this but you simply force us to do it.

J&K are our internal matter and thanks to you, we've been finding it that difficult over.

But courtesy Zardari, a lot of that has been saved considering that he did more damage to you than what our army did in 4 wars against you. :D

jihad is a struggle it cant be defeated, it doesn't necessarily mean war, it could be a struggle with your own self.

I don't know about the struggle within oneself but the type that I was referring to is what your brothers of Arabia claim against Israel.

Correct me if I am wrong because I have heard this word only from them apart from you lot.

i could shut you up right now but i don't feel like arguing at the moment so just don't provoke me.

This is a forum where people debate.

I await your argument.

but didnt you or your indian buddy say that hindus, sikhs, all kafirs are enemies of pakistan because some pakistanis killed them?

Oh that's because of the Thekedaar attitude you guys have of screaming and billowing about anything that happens around the world involving a muslim.

If Russian forces crush islamist separatism, you guys cream. If we fight militants, you guys scream. If Israelis retaliate to rocket fire, you guys yell. If US sends drones against Taliban, you again complain. Recently the riots that took place in Myanmar, in that also you started howling.

So tell me if half the world is having its own problem, why do you make it an Islam VS non-Muslims issue? Because of this, it pisses people of other faiths off and they say whatever.

india and israel

america is an ally

Why not Russia and China as well considering they're also crushing islamist movements with brute military force and in a much more efficient manner than our secoolar regime?

Because China is your military's lifeline now with Russians supplying parts?

Who's talking about double standards now?

maybe you have short memory
or you choose to ignore the other atrocities commited by indians against minorities.
do you want a list or something?

Demographic warfare in the pretence of secoolarism and victimization will be met with violent retaliation.

Secoolar servants and their masters can take it in written either from us, the Hindus or the sardars. Or all.

The choice is yours.

Bottomline: Don't meddle in our culture and faith and we will not meddle in yours. Live and let live.

That's real secularism; governance by civil laws regardless of organized religions or indigenous faiths.

If some communities cannot abide by it, then I am sorry.

We cannot sit and watch our land being attacked through a mix of lies, deceit, violence and demographic warfare.

We will retaliate no matter what the entire world says.

Where is the list???

[video]http://www.persecution.org/2013/06/07/twenty-christian-pastors-beaten-by-radical-hindus-in-india/[/video]

http://www.asianews.it/view4print.p...u.com/2008/12/08/stories/2008120852460300.htm
File:Girl_sufferedwithburnwounds.jpg

'Adoration Monastery attack was pre-planned'

Last edited by a moderator:

our number one enemies are indians
if you have a a reading problem then ask somebody to read it for you.

india and israel

america is an ally

I never said that. Check the identity properly before accusing someone. Don't comment for sake of commenting. Show 1 post of mine where I have made such a disgusting comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
We know how our allies are.

But who are our enemies?

Mate, do some Introspection, you'll get your Answer. You don't need to ask it from anyone. :secret:

Mate, do some Introspection, you'll get your Answer. You don't need to ask it from anyone. :secret:

Let me be specific; I mean Israelis by Jews because Israel is the only Jewish country on earth.

I don't know about sponsoring terrorism because you simply initiated it thinking that US will perpetually back you against us. We didn't want to do this but you simply force us to do it.

J&K are our internal matter and thanks to you, we've been finding it that difficult over.

But courtesy Zardari, a lot of that has been saved considering that he did more damage to you than what our army did in 4 wars against you. :D

I don't know about the struggle within oneself but the type that I was referring to is what your brothers of Arabia claim against Israel.

Correct me if I am wrong because I have heard this word only from them apart from you lot.

I await your argument.

Oh that's because of the Thekedaar attitude you guys have of screaming and billowing about anything that happens around the world involving a muslim.

If Russian forces crush islamist separatism, you guys cream. If we fight militants, you guys scream. If Israelis retaliate to rocket fire, you guys yell. If US sends drones against Taliban, you again complain. Recently the riots that took place in Myanmar, in that also you started howling.

So tell me if half the world is having its own problem, why do you make it an Islam VS non-Muslims issue? Because of this, it pisses people of other faiths off and they say whatever.

Why not Russia and China as well considering they're also crushing islamist movements with brute military force and in a much more efficient manner than our secoolar regime?

Demographic warfare in the pretence of secoolarism and victimization will be met with violent retaliation.

Secoolar servants and their masters can take it in written either from us, the Hindus or the sardars. Or all.

The choice is yours.

Bottomline: Don't meddle in our culture and faith and we will not meddle in yours. Live and let live.

That's real secularism; governance by civil laws regardless of organized religions or indigenous faiths.

We cannot sit and watch our land being attacked through a mix of lies, deceit, violence and demographic warfare.

:angel: :fans: :pleasantry: :tup:

again why are you telling me this?
i dont care we are talking about pakistan here.
and yes israel is an enemy nation but not jews so stop bringing religion into this.

good.

what are you talking about? usa backing us for what? sponsoring terrorism in india?
good of you to admit it, motivate us to try harder to sabotage your plans while helping the kashmiris even more.

tell that to the kashmiris
true

once again the tread is about Pakistanis enemies. even though israel is an enemy nation , you need to stop bringing religion into this.

jihad means struggle, holy struggle.
it could be struggle against others or a struggle against yourself.

I await your argument.

obviously, if you want to bring religion into this we can but i rather not here we could debate other places.

and what is wrong with that? isnt that a basic human right? to protest?
or do you want us to stay quiet?

we dont complain unless it is violation of basic human rights.

its not islam vs other faiths.
that is between the other faiths and god simple as that.
but if there is somebody that is killing muslims then it will be islam against group.

if they are crushing radicals who want to kill others then that is good.
china is our ally and russia will is a friendly nation.

what double standards?
your whole argument is flawed becuase pakistan it self is killing radicals who want to kill others weather they are islamists or not.

The choice is yours.
good to know

ok well number one
i dont what your talking about.
2- its good that you do retaliate and you should expect the same in return.

Back
Top Bottom